Nintendo Xenoblade Chronicles 3d - Other

by Nintendo

You love the action-packed excitement of the Xenoblade franchise, especially Xenoblade Chronicles for the Nintendo Wii. Now, return to the thrilling gameplay and immersive storyline of the popular installment wherever you go with Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. Get ready to re-experience one of the Xenoblade franchise's well-received chapters in a whole new way with Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. This remake of the acclaimed Nintendo Wii installment plunges you into the heart of the action exclusively on the New Nintendo 3DS XL. Explore the expansive open worlds, and immerse yourself in the excitement with advanced 3D visuals. View 3D models of the characters and kick back with your favorite music tracks with the additional bonus mode. Are you ready to re-experience the Xenoblade Chronicles in a whole new way?

Who is your favorite? Which one can you relate to the most?
Start your review of Nintendo Xenoblade Chronicles 3d - Other!
San Antonio , TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
Nintendo Xenoblade Chronicles 3d - Other uploaded by Lafeesha S.
I really enjoy this game and I enjoyed many hours playing it. I wasn't able to get this game when it came out on the Wii. So I got the 3Ds version and I am impressed with such a big game being on a handheld. First the graphics aren't the very best but they are good. They had to compress a big game to fit into a 3Ds and the graphics are still pretty good for having that done. Now this game is very long and has so many sidequests to get caught up in. Persoanlly I really enjoy that aspect as I love completing sidequests. The characters are all unique and interesting and this game has plenty of replayability.
W Alexandria, OH
The Xenoblade chronicles series has to be one of my favorite series. I've owned a few of the games across a few different video game platforms, and they all met my expectations. I would highly recommend this game!
Reading, PA
Gamer Expert Level 5
Great game! Robot fighting machine vs monsters?! How can you not love it! Plus you get to play on the go!
Amityville, NY
I am a huge fan of RPGs. The day I bought my 3ds, I also bought this game because it looked amazing. I was not disappointed at all! The gameplay is fantastic!
NORTH WALES, PA
Definitely my type of game! Lots of fun, and lots of replay value in my opinion. I really enjoy the combat system and the character design.
Shelton, CT
Awesome game! Open world and so many hours in the game. Very beautiful looking game and addictive. Great for almost any age too.