Nintendo WUPPAPLE Lego City Undercover Wii U

by Nintendo

LEGO City? home to friendly citizens and colorful buildings, a place where humor and fun rule the day. That is, until one relentless criminal takes the neighborhood by storm, unleashing a crime wave that seems destined to doom all those who dwell there. Luckily, there is one last hope remaining for this noble town? you. Your name is Chase McCain, though you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who recognizes you. As an undercover detective, you invisibly drift through the crowds, one day as a firefighter, the next as a construction worker. But while you slide under the radar, you secretly keep all of LEGO City safe from ne'er-do-wells. Now, it looks like there's one more criminal to take care of? are you ready to go Undercover? Go incognito for an action-packed adventure in a fun, humorous world as the LEGOs take over your Nintendo Wii U for the first time in LEGO City: Undercover. Grab your GamePad and start combing the city for evidence, using your unique controller to receive mission updates and scan for hidden clues and criminals. Transform your controller into a real-time map that you can use to locate waypoints, then hop behind the wheel of more than 100 sports cars, motorcycles and aircraft and zoom into action. Ensure that no one knows who you really are by cloaking yourself in savvy disguises. Each false identity that you adopt gives you a set of special abilities that enable you to solve puzzles and even unlock new parts of the city. The LEGOs are building a new legacy on the Wii U? and the gaming world will never quite be the same.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo WUPPAPLE Lego City Undercover Wii U!
How would you rate this product?
Gaston , SC
Lego? Check. Game? Check. Police? Check. Wii U? Check. This game is all that and more. It's also one of the few games available on the Wii U so you better buy it.
Somerset, KY
My 10 year old son loves all the Wii U Lego games. This one has provided hours of entertainment.
FORT PIERCE, FL
Absolutely love this game. It's good to play with the family. No competitions or anything to worry about. Its fun and easy to play
My little cousin still uses the wii now, so this was a good game that i purchased for him and he seemed to really enjoy it.
Raymondville, TX
Omg I bought this for my brother and he loves it! He has another game that is similar! It's super fun and I enjoy playing with him. It has a great story line and I would recommend it to other parents or gamers!
Si much fun for the whole family! The kids could not stop playing and when they went to be the adults could not stop as well
FARMINGTON, MO
This game is great for all ages. It is definitely easy enough for littles but it can grasp the attention of older kiddos. Interesting story line and it's just fun to watch.
Arnoldsville, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
My kids love this game! I love it too. I love the characters the storyline, the details and the funny humor. I don't have to worry about anything when my kids plat this game. Beware it's addicting😁

Looking for your answer?