BY NINTENDO

Wii Fit Plus will offer all the features of the first instalment and all new features to make your workout more productive, and personal as well as some more great new fun games. Wii Fit Plus will still enable everyone in the family to combine fitness with fun. Wii Fit Plus offers you even more understanding of your fitness levels and the new workout routines make it even easier to work on those trouble areas of your physique. Wii Fit Plus still offers 3 key areas but each has been expanded to offer you more information about your Physique, all new training programs and additional exercises, as well as additional areas of your fitness to track as a family including the pets! Requires Wii Balance Board Know Your Physique: Wii Fit Plus will now allow you to check and monitor 4 areas of your physique, BMI (body mass index), centre of gravity, and calories burnt during your workout you can then set your goals, against these areas. The BMI test measures your weight/height. Wii Fit Plus will take this measurement and let you know how you fair in comparison to the ideal. Once you are aware of your BMI you can set goals to reduce this measurement, by take part in the Wii Fit Plus exercises and introducing a healthier lifestyle. Your centre of gravity is measured via the Wii Fit Plus age test in which you will take on various balance in an attempt to keep your Wii Fit Plus age as close to or lower than you real age. Train Yourself: Wii Fit Plus contains 5 training categories Aerobic Exercises, Muscle conditioning, Yoga, Balance Games and all new Training Plus. All the training categories are designed to help develop bodily balance control, burn fat, help tone and condition muscle, as well increase aerobic stamina. All these great activities offer a fun way to get fit with your family. Wii Plus Routines: Allows you to create customised training routines, or ask your personal Wii Fit Plus trainer can create training programs for you, based on the area of your body you wish to work on - bum, hips, thighs - Wii Fit Plus will see more...

Mark L.
I love Wii Fit Plus. It is a great addition to the wii fit games and is something I am glad to have purchased. If you don't have the Wii fit balance board you will not be able to use this product. I recommend getting this game to go along with the wii fit experience.
Jaheim W.
I want this game so bad. I have been trying to find it without spending an arm and leg. Lol. I love working out. I have the fit board but no game. I will one day.
Emily D.
Madison Heights, MI
WiiFit is so much fun. It's really exciting to play the games and know that you're still getting a good work out!! It adds an element of competition, too, which means you can get the whole family involved.
Bethany B.
South St Paul, MN
I have lost weight using this in the past along with other exercise. I had a baby last year and starting January 1st, I decided to lose the weight. I've lost 25 lbs and I'm so proud of myself.
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
I really love the Wii Fit games. They make exercising fun again. I know for myself it's very hard to exercise so when I am able to have fun while doing it, it makes it all that better!
Lindsay C.
Bloomington, NE
I love my wii fit plus I still use it! I get a good workout from using the board and doing the different activities and have fun while doing it!
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
I really love wii fit! Its actually the reason i got the whole system.. I tried it at a friends and just loved being able to challenge myself and try to get better and better at stuff all while seeing how far ive come and my improvement