BY NINTENDO

Buckle up for a wild and woolly ride. Open a second window into the gaming world with Nintendo Wii U.The GamePad-equipped with a 6.2" diagonal LCD touchscreen, motion control, and a front-facing camera-gives you another view into your games. Use it as a super-sized controller when you play games on your HDTV in 1080p-or free up the TV for your family and enjoy off-screen play right on the controller. When it's time for some fast-paced multiplayer, you can find others online or play locally with your own Wii Remote Plus controllers. And with a library of downloadable classics, access to your favorite streaming services, and the ability to use your GamePad as a TV remote, you'll never run out of things to do with your Wii U.Defy gravity as Nintendo's Mario Kart franchise comes to the Wii U console. Race anti-gravity karts, hand-gliders, underwater vehicles, and motorbikes as some of your favorite classic characters, or get a taste for being bad on the track as one of Bowser's seven playable koopalings. Hone your skills throughout a variety of courses and test your abilities in the 12-player online game mode. Rated E. From Nintendo. Get crafty. In Yoshi's Woolly World, unravel secrets and gather collectibles in this wild adventure starring your favorite little green guy. Tangle up enemies or clear blocked paths by tossing yarn balls in a series of cleverly constructed handicraft stages, or tug at stray yarn to reveal walls and other hard-to-reach areas. Rated E. From Nintendo. Also included is a green yarn Yoshi amiibo, the perfect addition to your collection-and to your gaming when you use it with your modern-day Wii U and 3DS games! From Nintendo. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Services and/or content available through apps may require payment. Contact provider for details. see more...

• What if your favorite Wii U game? I need some more.3 Answers
Lyne D.
St-Louis-de-Kent, New Brunswick
Our family loves our Wii U console especially w/ Mario Kart included.  We play every weekends and we have lots of family fun.  Takes me back to my childhood games.
Victoria M.
Clarksville, TN
Great package deal to purchase if your kid is in the market for a new game system, we were very happy with this bundle.
Nathan C.
Atlanta, GA
Mario Kart is a great party game, and is a fan favorite since everybody can play it. A lot of people grew up with this game, and still remains popular today.
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I love the Wii U! I think it is a great family device. The fact that you can take the tablet and use it alone or as an extra controller it great. I play Mario cart all the time with my family. It is just like the old days! I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Danielle R.
El Paso, TX
This game is amazing. My daughter loves watching the animations. It's something both her and I can really enjoy together.
Sue T.
Bridgeview, IL
I got this from my four-year-old son for Christmas he loves it so much it is so cool the way you could charge the pad you get his plug into the wall or put it through the holder to give you it is such a fancy game System very small so spacious but anywhere
Kathryn B.
Sunnyvale, CA
What if your favorite Wii U game? I need some more.