Nintendo Wii U w/ Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. & amiibo

by Nintendo

Attention, Mario maniacs! Open a second window into the gaming world with Nintendo Wii U.The GamePad-equipped with a 6.2" diagonal LCD touchscreen, motion control, and a front-facing camera-gives you another view into your games. Use it as a super-sized controller when you play games on your HDTV in 1080p-or free up the TV for your family and enjoy off-screen play right on the controller. When it's time for some fast-paced multiplayer, you can find others online or play locally with your own Wii Remote Plus controllers. And with a library of downloadable classics, access to your favorite streaming services, and the ability to use your GamePad as a TV remote, you'll never run out of things to do with your Wii U.Defy gravity as Nintendo's Mario Kart franchise comes to the Wii U console. Race anti-gravity karts, hand-gliders, underwater vehicles, and motorbikes as some of your favorite classic characters, or get a taste for being bad on the track as one of Bowser's seven playable koopalings. Hone your skills throughout a variety of courses and test your abilities in the 12-player online game mode. Rated E. From Nintendo. Join a host of favorite characters like Mario, Link, and Pikachu, as well as new challengers Mega Man, Little Mac, and Palutena, the Goddess of Light, as they leave their own games to get together and fight in Super Smash Bros! Attack opponents to send them flying and knock them off stages, or battle nearby friends and players across the globe via the Internet. Rated E10+. From Nintendo. Pixel power. Gaming's most famous plumber is celebrating his 30th birthday with old-school style. This amiibo shows off Mario's eight-bit roots in his modern color while you use it with your modern-day Wii U and 3DS games! From Nintendo. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Services and/or content available through apps may require payment. Contact provider for details.

Do you get everything you see here ?
Do places still sell the wii u? I cant seem to find it in stores anymore now that im interested!
Is this bundle worth the price?
Start your review of Nintendo Wii U w/ Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. & amiibo!
How would you rate this product?
Olathe, KS
Love this Nintendo wii! Who doesn’t love Mario kart!! It is such a fun game and system
North Grafton, MA
This is a great gaming system! There are a lot of kid friendly games...makes family night so much fun! I even enjoying the games!
Parque Oakland, FL
Nintendo Wii U w/ Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. & amiibo uploaded by Vanessa L.
Nintendo Wii U w/ Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. & amiibo uploaded by Vanessa L.
My son has a WiiU and he plays Mario kart 8, Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric, and Mario tennis ultra smash with a other remote that he uses to play with his sister.
Orlando, FL
i love my wii u, my favorite games are Just dance where i exercise and have fun at the same time, i really like how it works and the image is great, lots of fun guaranteed.
Vine Grove, KY
Not really into the whole wii thing it posted out 10 yrs ago.. I love the switch and so does my kids..noone really plays with a wii anymore
Purchased at: GameStop
Love love love it. It's a go to family game when we have our huge family reunions. I enjoy that you can manipulate it to different difficulty levels so kids as well as adults can play it. It's one of my favorite all time Mario's. Would definitely recommend it
Canyon, MN
Purchased at: Target
This product I bought with my brothers, we had originally bought just the wii which we loved and still own. There are many many amazing games to play on here and I recommend to anyone looking for a good family friendly console, so many different games to choose from!
Charlotte, NC
My parents bought for Christmas to my kids they love it. They fans for Mario bros I love Mario kart
Newark, NJ
I still own my Nintendo wii u. Gave up the regular wii and bought this one. Love the pad. I wish Nintendo will be like Playstation and Xbox where u can play DVD in the systems for the small children.
Bowling Green, KY
Purchased at: GameStop
I love Nintendo! When they came out with the Wii U it became and instant success in my family. Since you can change play from the tv to the hand held it made it easy to use from anywhere in the house. The kids love all the interactive games on it. And it keeps the kids moving.