Nintendo Wii U w/ Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. & amiibo uploaded by Shawn R.Nintendo Wii U w/ Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. & amiibo uploaded by Amanda B.Nintendo Wii U w/ Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. & amiibo uploaded by Kelslie H.

BY NINTENDO #41 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Attention, Mario maniacs! Open a second window into the gaming world with Nintendo Wii U.The GamePad-equipped with a 6.2" diagonal LCD touchscreen, motion control, and a front-facing camera-gives you another view into your games. Use it as a super-sized controller when you play games on your HDTV in 1080p-or free up the TV for your family and enjoy off-screen play right on the controller. When it's time for some fast-paced multiplayer, you can find others online or play locally with your own Wii Remote Plus controllers. And with a library of downloadable classics, access to your favorite streaming services, and the ability to use your GamePad as a TV remote, you'll never run out of things to do with your Wii U.Defy gravity as Nintendo's Mario Kart franchise comes to the Wii U console. Race anti-gravity karts, hand-gliders, underwater vehicles, and motorbikes as some of your favorite classic characters, or get a taste for being bad on the track as one of Bowser's seven playable koopalings. Hone your skills throughout a variety of courses and test your abilities in the 12-player online game mode. Rated E. From Nintendo. Join a host of favorite characters like Mario, Link, and Pikachu, as well as new challengers Mega Man, Little Mac, and Palutena, the Goddess of Light, as they leave their own games to get together and fight in Super Smash Bros! Attack opponents to send them flying and knock them off stages, or battle nearby friends and players across the globe via the Internet. Rated E10+. From Nintendo. Pixel power. Gaming's most famous plumber is celebrating his 30th birthday with old-school style. This amiibo shows off Mario's eight-bit roots in his modern color while you use it with your modern-day Wii U and 3DS games! From Nintendo. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Services and/or content available through apps may require payment. Contact provider for details. see more...

• Is this bundle worth the price?2 Answers
  • I personally love the wii u and think it's just so much m...1 Answers
  • With the announcement of the new Nintendo, is the Wii U s...2 Answers
Nicole W.
Smithfield
We have this system and it’s fun to play. It doesn’t get played as much as it did since it’s warm out now. Pretty affordable. We play Mario a lot and LEGO city undercover
Desiree' D.
Killbuck, OH
Growing up I loved playing super Mario brothers. Getting the Wii U with these games brought back some of my favorite childhood memories. It's a good family game :)
Vivian T.
Clive, IA
We love this gaming system because it is perfect for our four year old to play with us. He love s the interaction and the games are worth it for a four year old to enjoy! The system is also a very good price for what it is retailing for. I would definitely recommend this system to anybody! Young or old, it will be worth it.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
I give this one 4 stars because it was an exciting and different gaming experience when it came out that allowed for personal use but now that the switch is out its hard to even look at these. If you've played both you'll know what I mean. I would recommend it if you can find a deal though and still has really good games.
Malary G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Kelslie H.
I was so excited when I had enough tickets at Dave and Busters to purchase the WiiU! We have every game system but they just don't get use like they should. With the WiiU become together as a family and also invite friends over for WiiU game nights. It's perfect for families of every age. Our son particularly loves supersmash brothers and loves collecting amoebas. He always beats his daddy while playing this game in fact he had to get this game for is Nintendo 3DS XL. We have purchased the extras in super Mario kart eight so we can play more tracks. We beat super Mario kart eight in one night so that was a little disappointing. The graphics on the Wii you are amazing and I love how you can use the handheld or controllers. We ask loved using the WiiU for apps like Hulu and other things since the console is in family room we can see what our son is doing on it!
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I had a console collection at home. I find great deal at Walmart so finally purchased so I can play the MARIO on tv. It's really great fun and I hope they will make new games. I love games .
samantha s.
Davenport, FL
So I had such high hopes for this consoles since it was the newest one in a long time but it didn't meet all of my expectations. The duel screen option was amazing and it works great with using just the pad but it doesn't get much distance so if you are playing on the pad and some one is using the TV for other uses you still have to be in the same room. With the backwards compatibly you cant use the pad with the old games you have to use the regular controller and sensor bar. Also it doesn't play dvds or Blu-ray! Like com on everything that takes discs now days plays movies.
Olivia F.
I got this game around 10 months ago and I love it! It has When/what time? MANY CHARACTERS and 10 months later I still haven't played as all of them
I also love the ongline mode, especially the 1 on 1, considering brawl (I don't think) didn't have online mode I'm hyped with all the online game modes
I also LOVE the amiibo support I just wish there was a online amiibo vs amiibo game mode

Overall I love this game
You can definitely play this game casually or you can play it hardcore, it's your choice find out if you are a brawler or a smasher in SUPER SMASH BROTHERS FOR WII U!!!
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
We love our Wii U! It has been used for many family game nights. You can play sports ir have a dance battle and even race each other. It offers a lot of family fun.
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this bundle worth the price?
Angela L.
N Brunswick, NJ
With the announcement of the new Nintendo, is the Wii U still worth getting? I've played it at a friends a loved the party type games.
Danielle F.
BOURBON, IN
Do places still sell the wii u? I cant seem to find it in stores anymore now that im interested!
Jasmin S.
Mission, TX
I personally love the wii u and think it's just so much more better to me