BY NINTENDO

Buy on Walmart
Autumn L.
Hamilton, AL
This game brings me back to my childhood! It was so fun and I never got tired of playing it! My younger family members have took it over so it's definitely a game that the whole family will love!
Ainsley K.
Orlando, Fl
My boyfriend and I bought this bundle when it was first released on black friday, and it is the best Wii U bundle deal out there. With the price we payed it was basically like getting the games for free a $120 value. And I personally love having the game downloaded cuz I don't have to get up and change the disc if I want to change what game I am playing
Christina L.
Toronto, OH
I bought this for my children for Christmas and they are n love with it!!! Both games came preloaded on the system instead of having to spend extra money to purchase the games additionally. Also, both games were suited to my 5 year old and my 8 year old. We all enjoy playing the games together.
Jessica L.
Athol, MA
This is such an amazing deal! It comes with two of the best games for this system. Love Smash Brothers and I adore Splatoon! I highly recommened this!
Syrie C.
I play super smash bros with my nephew all the time and it's pretty entertaining.