Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller, Black

by Nintendo

Wii U Pro Controller (Wii U): Dual analog sticks Ergonomic button layout Use with Wii U Pro Controller compatible games (listed on packaging, sold separately) Rechargeable battery Lasts up to 80 hours on a single charge Color: Black

Is this controller wireless like the game pad, or does it need plugged in to another device?
I'm looking for an additional controller for our wii u...is this a good one to get?
I am going to buy the WiiU for my boys in the next week or so. Do the bundles only come with 1 controller?? What do I need so two can play?
Start your review of Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller, Black!
Grayson
This is the controller everyone needs for Wii U. Makes it much easier to handle and you dont have the bulky handheld in your hands all the time mimicking the older Gamegear. This item makes playing games so much nicer and I would recommend this item to anyone willing to play this system.
San Diego, CA
I think this Nintendo game is very good quality, very lightweight but what I thought was a little hard was using the control for playing Call of DUty ! I know everyone who has a lot of experience playing won't have to worry and I do recommend you to buy it ! Beginners like me I recommend you to keep using the regular controller and get used to using the other button 😁
Arcadia , CA
I bought a few of these and i love them i can reach all the buttons and its comfy in my hands. My 3 year old can play using these controllers with ease. They charge fast and last a good few days without charging every night. We do play quite a bit so I'm glad we don't need to charge them every night.
You need this controller 🎮 if you want to play with other people. The Wii u doesn't come with one which was weird. I battery 🔋 lasts long. I would recommend this product for multilayer action. It is needed in order for your family 👪 members to be able to play along.
Fresno, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
It's not the best, but, it's far from the worst. How it sits in the hands isn't the odd part. For me, it where the analog sticks are. I'm so used to other controllers having the closet together. Nintendo has always tried there hardest to make the different controller. Just look at the N64. After awhile you do get used to it, but I feel like when you pick up a controller, it should just become a part of you.
Reading, PA
Finally a normal controller for the wii u! The controllers are terrible for normal console gamers and all I can say is praise the lord I can finally play normally!
Toronto, OH
This looks like a nice controller. I'm interested in trying it out. I am in the market to purchase additional controllers to supplement the original system controller. I'm interested to purchase this one.
This more classic controller is a great substitute for the Wii U gaming pad in several games. It's charge lasts a few months with moderate use and it keeps a consistent signal with no noticeable lag.
Dallas, TX
There's no real point to this except when playing games such as some Mario games. You can't exactly control the console at all, only with the Wii U tablet which I find kind of a dumb thing but oh well.
Hanford, CA
This controller is perfect if your not use the the other wii controllers! It's similar to other controllers like from Xbox or PS3 I prefer the game cube controller more but eh this will do just fine