Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller, Black

by Nintendo

Wii U Pro Controller (Wii U): Dual analog sticks Ergonomic button layout Use with Wii U Pro Controller compatible games (listed on packaging, sold separately) Rechargeable battery Lasts up to 80 hours on a single charge Color: Black

Is this controller wireless like the game pad, or does it need plugged in to another device?
I'm looking for an additional controller for our wii u...is this a good one to get?
I am going to buy the WiiU for my boys in the next week or so. Do the bundles only come with 1 controller?? What do I need so two can play?
Start your review of Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller, Black!
Amberlee J.
Henrietta, NY
Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller, Black uploaded by Amberlee J.
I think this product is both adult and kid friendly. I like that it is smaller so it's good for smaller hands. I think it's really intuitive, And I appreciate how it's rechargeable. It's also unbelievably durable, there have been a few accidents with this controller.
Lisa D.
Hanford, CA
This controller is perfect if your not use the the other wii controllers! It's similar to other controllers like from Xbox or PS3 I prefer the game cube controller more but eh this will do just fine
Mike H.
Fresno, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
It's not the best, but, it's far from the worst. How it sits in the hands isn't the odd part. For me, it where the analog sticks are. I'm so used to other controllers having the closet together. Nintendo has always tried there hardest to make the different controller. Just look at the N64. After awhile you do get used to it, but I feel like when you pick up a controller, it should just become a part of you.
Carola C.
Purchased at: GameStop
I had this product before And it’s great I love you because it has the perforation in the game no it doesn’t need any improvements it’s fun and you will enjoy itAnd if I recommend it.
Anndres O.
Purchased at: GameStop
This controller is great if you love playing multiplayer games. It fits well in your hands. It connects easily to the Wii U. It is durable. I have been really happy with my purchase.
Bryana W.
Vancleave, MS
I've tried the switch controllers and they just don't feel right. I didn't even ever like the Wii controllers and I also used a Pro Controller for that as well. I find the buttons on the switch controller to be too small but the buttons on the Pro Controller are nice and big. I also like how it fits in my hands the Pro Controller is much more ergonomic. I have tried knock-off brands of pro controllers but they always break and I end up having to buy a genuine Nintendo Pro Controller. I deducted a point because the price it's too darn high.
Connor C.
Cortez, CO
Had it since last summer, only charged it four times since. This is how long controllers should last, not 3-4 hours. Very comfortable, glad I got it on sale. Thought this was the switch pro controller when reviewing it. It’s probably just as good
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
These aren't really my favorite kind of controllers. They look bland. I always have trouble charging them and would just rather use the wii pad altogether
Patricia D.
You need this controller 🎮 if you want to play with other people. The Wii u doesn't come with one which was weird. I battery 🔋 lasts long. I would recommend this product for multilayer action. It is needed in order for your family 👪 members to be able to play along.
Caterina P.
San Antonio, TX
I like it, does the job. I feel it feels weird in my hands, like the size is odd. Nevertheless it has lasted me a long time, I have 2 of them!