Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller, Black

Wii U Pro Controller (Wii U): Dual analog sticks Ergonomic button layout Use with Wii U Pro Controller compatible games (listed on packaging, sold separately) Rechargeable battery Lasts up to 80 hours on a single charge Color: Black see more...

• I am going to buy the WiiU for my boys in the next week or so. Do...3 Answers
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought a few of these and i love them i can reach all the buttons and its comfy in my hands. My 3 year old can play using these controllers with ease. They charge fast and last a good few days without charging every night. We do play quite a bit so I'm glad we don't need to charge them every night.
Patricia D.
You need this controller 🎮 if you want to play with other people. The Wii u doesn't come with one which was weird. I battery 🔋 lasts long. I would recommend this product for multilayer action. It is needed in order for your family 👪 members to be able to play along.
Amanda B.
This more classic controller is a great substitute for the Wii U gaming pad in several games. It's charge lasts a few months with moderate use and it keeps a consistent signal with no noticeable lag.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
There's no real point to this except when playing games such as some Mario games. You can't exactly control the console at all, only with the Wii U tablet which I find kind of a dumb thing but oh well.
Lisa D.
Hanford, CA

This controller is perfect if your not use the the other wii controllers! It's similar to other controllers like from Xbox or PS3 I prefer the game cube controller more but eh this will do just fine
Anne L.
Columbia, MO
I use this mainly for playing Mario Kart 8, and it's great for that! Way easier than the ones you plug into normal Wii controllers, and fits nicely in my hands.
Emma F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
The controller feels great in your hand, the only problem is it can't be used for all games, and you have to see which controls can be used with each game.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
These aren't really my favorite kind of controllers. They look bland. I always have trouble charging them and would just rather use the wii pad altogether
Caterina P.
San Antonio, TX
I like it, does the job. I feel it feels weird in my hands, like the size is odd. Nevertheless it has lasted me a long time, I have 2 of them!
Irmaris L.
I don't use this controller so much so I really don't know why I bought it but what I can say is the battery life is really good. That a pro!
Nicole G.
I am going to buy the WiiU for my boys in the next week or so. Do the bundles only come with 1 controller?? What do I need so two can play?