BY NINTENDO

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Set - WiiU. Includes: 32GB Black Wii U Console, Wii U GamePad, Wii U AC Adapter, Wii U GamePad AC Adapter, High Speed HDMI Cable, Sensor Bar, Wii U GamePad Cradle, Wii U GamePad Stand, Wii U Console Stand, Pre-Installed Mario Kart 8 Game, Bonus DLC. see more...

Carmen L.
My kids received this as a Christmas present. They love to play. I was just upset when there was only one control, and you cannot play dvds on the console.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
This was a gift from me to me.. hubby has Xbox one and my son has PlayStation 3 on his room. and now all we do as a family is play mario kart.
Javier d.
New york, NY
It an amazing system my kids love it and is good even for adults. I should have bought it for them and myself a long time ago
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
My boys would love the chance to try this game out they like games as all kids do these days I love me some Mario games
Michelle N.
LEXINGTON, KY
You can't go wrong with Mario kart :) excellent game for family nights, everyone young and old can enjoy this game.
Kenzie S.
Christmas gift last year for our boys. They still play it as much as they did when they got it. Great buy!!
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
There's nothing better than mario brothers! in love this game, and the gaming system.so much fun!
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
Amazing system and amazing game. This is a good deal together and I love playing this game
Beauty B.
salmiya
I love nitendo games have been playing since my childhood.. i was an addict and enjoyed it like hell.. it’s affordable now compared to earlier.. my kids too love mario and j would recommend others to buy it
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is our favorite family gaming system! We have the ps4 and xbox one as well but for family nights a good game of mario cart and we are all entertained for hours! We love to play mario cart together and its fun for me and my hubby to just sit and play it without the kids as well. I am a big mario and nitendo game lover anyway so for me getting the wiiu was a no brainer but its a gokd system and theres tons of games out there for it other then just mario 😊
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
Is it worth it? What exactly is in it?