BY NINTENDO

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Set - WiiU. Includes: 32GB Black Wii U Console, Wii U GamePad, Wii U AC Adapter, Wii U GamePad AC Adapter, High Speed HDMI Cable, Sensor Bar, Wii U GamePad Cradle, Wii U GamePad Stand, Wii U Console Stand, Pre-Installed Mario Kart 8 Game, Bonus DLC. see more...

Jess E.
Mario Kart is probably one of the best that's ever happened to me because I love Mario and I have a whole time line stop hanging up on my wall pick some up stuff in this game is awesome because they have like all these different new features and different stuff and they have a lot more characters in the levels are very challenging enough to unlock them in the house like the different but they have at the 50 cc in the 100 CC and then you can unlock more characters from there and then the more you go the more stuff you unlock and it's really cool but it's sad when you finish the game too many I'm nothing to do but then you can just raced against random people that you don't know when that's fun too so I always do that and I usually lose because I thought but it's a great game in the steering is really good and it works a lot cuz the game pad is really sensitive so it's not like you're turning it and nothing happens it does great product you should buy it.
April R.
Sacramento, CA
Got this for my 5 year old for Christmas. I cannot get her off it.

The Console:
- It has a TV remote feature, which I LOVE! My daughter tends to misplace the TV remote A LOT! So having the remote feature on the console saves me having to dive behind couch cushions and under tables.
- Battery life is not bad. On a full charge, we managed to use the game pad for almost 8 hours before it died.
- Easy to clean and wipe surface. Having a kid who likes to eat and play... this is a must!

The Content:
- Mario Kart is a hit. My daughter has been playing it like crazy. 5 year old tested and approved.
- Content organization is a neurotics dream. I can organize the apps in to folders... It amazing.
- Paren't controls! You can set a passcode to ensure your child can't access certain apps if the age rating is restricted. My daughter can't even play video games with certain age restricted ratings without asking for a passcode. So basically, she needs approval from me before she can play a game that I may deem inappropriate or violent.
- Comes built in with Netflix and Hulu. I can watch on both my TV or on the game pad. Win win!
Candace K.
Hillsborough, NC
I'm a huge Nintendo fan so naturally I had to get a Wii U. I bought this at Target last year for my birthday and it was on sale for $299.99 which included Mario Kart 8 and all of it's DLC. The game is pre-installed and it's great! As for the system itself, I love the TV remote function, especially if you're using Netflix. Also you can browse the internet on the game pad and disable the TV so people can continue watching TV while you look at YouTube or anything else. Wii remotes are also compatible with all games so you don't have to throw them out! Battery life in the game pad is amazing as is usual with Nintendo. Definitely recommend for any Nintendo fans or for families that want to play together.
Raven T.
Colby
I absolutely love the WiiU! Even thou I only play Mario Kart 8 it’s so much fun!! I definitely plan on getting more games for it soon! It’s also kind of similar to the wii besides the main controller but besides some getting used to the large handling it’s awesome! I would highly recommend it to any gamer out there!
Jessica A.
Downey, CA
This console and game are awesome! My son loves it. We shopped around trying to figure out what game console would have age appropriate games. This one was perfect. We loved it. He is 6 years old and we don't have to worry about any inappropriate games that he may want. This console was perfect. I love it too, since I had the original Nintendo with the Super Mario Bros, it takes me back to that era!
Connie N.
Bristol, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is the best most fun you and your children will laugh and play at the same time I can't keep Mario on the road and we laugh all the time the levels are very fun and colorfully illustrated this is on my top 5 game list
Jessica H.
We got this and the kids play it, we play it, our friend play. Mario kart is the most versatile game out, everyone loves it no matter what age. And the really stepped it up with Mario kart 8. Has multiple rainbow roads.
Chantelle K.
Purchased this console last Christmas for my boyfriend since he really wanted it. The cool thing about this console is you're able to download a bunch of old school games but only some you're able to play with others
Heidi M.
We purchased this combo set for our kids and it is a perfect. This was worth the savings for us to purchase this bundle. To buy each piece individually, it would be $50+ extra
Kat D.
Enola, PA
This is one of my favorite things! We use this all the time and my kids enjoy playing with it too! Such a family friendly system with so many options of games!
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
Is it worth it? What exactly is in it?