BY NINTENDO

• I have not had a chance to check out this console. Can you watch ...17 Answers
  • Which is better Nintendo Wii U Console or Nintendo Of America - S...2 Answers
  • If you already have a Wii, is this worth buying?3 Answers
Nintendo Wii U Console
  • "The graphics are better than the older console and the Game Pad makes for a unique multi-player game experience, especially with Nintendo Land." in 90 reviews
  • "I loved the Wii when my family got one years ago, and now my husband and I bought a wii U. I love that the hand held console option allows one of us to play on the small screen and the other to watch TV at the same time." in 25 reviews
  • "I personally like being able to use the Nintendo Gamecube controllers (like you were able to use with the Wii) for some of the games (like Mario Kart.)" in 24 reviews
  • "Now is system is the best they have ever made, every weekend my family comes over for wii u play nights, we have so much fun with it." in 17 reviews
  • "We just got this and love it, such a great console for the whole family we spend a good day playing games and cant wait to play more games as they come out" in 15 reviews
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
My son wanted this for Christmas last year so he got it . I honestly was shocked at how pricey these were . When he first got it he used it all the time . Now I can not tell you the last time he has used it . I think that the idea of it is really fun and I love how he doesn't have to have the TV to continue playing his game . This is really handy for when I want to watch something on the Tv at the same time he is wanting to play a game . He generally plays Splatoon and Mario on this .
Marcella L.
Huntington Pk, CA
My 50-year-old self LOVES my WII U! Though, I have not tried the Switch, I feel that the 399.00 I paid for it was worth it. Been using it since 2012 when it first came out and the thing I really like about it is that I can still use it with my Wii games, and from what I understand the Switch does not. Gonna keep mine!!!
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
We had a lot of fun with the Wii U. My son was around 6 when we first purchased it, and he's had so much fun playing. We recently got a Switch, but the Wii U still gets used also. I liked how portable the screen was and how fun the games were for kids to play.
Amethyst M.
Rawlings, MD
Gamer Expert
We use this console daily. We bought the WiiU about a year and a half ago and use it for gaming, Netflix, Hulu, or anything else we need. I was originally concerned about the stability of the hand controller but it is very sturdy despite many drops by our small children. Nintendo has always been great for our family of 5.
Stephanie W.
Columbia, LA
Gamer Expert
I love the games avaliable on wii u, especially the legend of zelda games, Mario, meteorid, and fitness games avaliable on the wii u. Breath of the wild is an AMAZING game, I play mine daily and my friend has the same game so we get together and play together alot, especially when the game first come out.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Gamer Expert
The wii u has limited games and same as previous systems in my opinion. None the less i love playing it. I like how i can be playing on the small screen(tablet) as my hubby can still play his game on the actual tv.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
I bought my daughter this Wii U in hopes of her loving it and she was so excited! I was excited and we love it! It’s really good for a three year old! My daughter knows how to use it and work it very easily!
Nicole T.
I love our Nintendo Wii u console. I love the game pad with the giant screen. It makes it so much easier to use and more interesting. You can do so much and its compatible with a lot of regular Wii games although not all but it is comptible with all the different remotes and such. I love hooking it up to my TV and playing games and also watching movies. It works pretty fast although every time i turn it on i feel lime theres an update. I love the video chat too! We're very happy with it and i love tge mii chat and the downloads store. Nintendo Wii U Console
Jessica G.
I bought one of these for my husband for Christmas and we love it! We only have a few games but SERIOUSLY this console is amazing! I love how you can play on the game bad or the tv or both if you're playing two player instead of splitting the screen. It is also so cool how you can download older games on it. We downloaded Mario Party 2 (talk about nostalgia)! What I don't like is that it doesn't have much space for something that $300 it should come with a bigger hard drive rather than having us go out and spend another $100 on an external hard drive.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
My two girls absolutely love this console. It offers the best selection of family friendly games and has games that both my 6 and 10 year olds love to play. All of the Mario options are really good and the game pad gives a plus to the game play. The pro controllers are a great option for kids who struggle with the motion sensors on the wii remotes. This console is amazing. The only downfall is the fact that nintendo essentially stopped developing for this console.
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Is this console worth buying?
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
Whats your favorite game to play on the Wii U?
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Would you recommend this gaming system for a three year old child?
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Gamer Expert
Would it be better to buy a Wii or a Wii U?
joe E.
Denver, CO
How is the wii u compared to the wii? Any good?