BY NINTENDO #6 in Nintendo Games

• Does this console allow you to connect with other gamers ...1 Answers
  • I have not had a chance to check out this console. Can yo...17 Answers
  • Isn’t this a blast??1 Answers
Nintendo Wii U Console
  • "The graphics are better than the older console and the Game Pad makes for a unique multi-player game experience, especially with Nintendo Land." in 90 reviews
  • "I loved the Wii when my family got one years ago, and now my husband and I bought a wii U. I love that the hand held console option allows one of us to play on the small screen and the other to watch TV at the same time." in 25 reviews
  • "I personally like being able to use the Nintendo Gamecube controllers (like you were able to use with the Wii) for some of the games (like Mario Kart.)" in 24 reviews
  • "Now is system is the best they have ever made, every weekend my family comes over for wii u play nights, we have so much fun with it." in 17 reviews
  • "We just got this and love it, such a great console for the whole family we spend a good day playing games and cant wait to play more games as they come out" in 15 reviews
Lauren L.
Rainsville, AL
The Wii U is great. Like the original Wii, it allows you to play a myriad of games. First you have the Wii U titles, then you have Wii titles, and finally you have countless classic Nintendo games you can download onto your Wii U system.

What makes the Wii U different from the Wii is that you don't have to play it on the TV. Want to play your favorite Zelda game but your family wants to watch a movie? Never fear! You can switch your game from TV mode to Wii U mode, basically meaning that you're playing the game exclusively on the controller, rather than the TV. It's very convenient.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I think maybe in the gaming world you are either an Nintendo kinda person or an XBox kinda person and my daughter is definitely the XBox kinda girl.  I purchased a WiiU Console for her a couple of Christmas' ago and she only played it a couple of times.  She just preferred her XBox over it. I think the quality of the WiiU was great though and I think if she would have been more interested in it that she would have really enjoyed it.
Jessi H.
Bayonne
I love my Nintendo Wii U, it's great for party and family friendly games but also great for downloading those older nostalgic Nintendo games from the eshop.

It runs smoothly and I never had a problem with mine and I even bought it refurbished from Nintendo. I like the big tablet and I think it makes things like viewing maps or inventory easier (I love using it for Wind Waker since I can look down and see the sea map). Overall, I still love and get a lot of use out of my Wii U, the only downside is that they stopped making new games for it and are focusing entirely on the Switch, but that's not the Wii U's fault. For now I'll keep using it to download some of my favorite classic Nintendo games.
Ericka B.
Brooklyn, NY
This console is great. It is ideal for families or friendly get togethers where you want some friendly competition going on. The graphics are smooth and colorful and its speed is great. The games made for it are amazing as well. I would definitely recommend to other gamers. My one complaint is that there are not enough games out for it.
Michaela C.
I really like the Wii U console - the Nintendo games that came preloaded are fun for any age and even for groups, and the option to play on the TV or on the handheld set is awesome.  We use Netflix and Hulu on our consoles to stream to the TV, and the app design for the Wii U is significantly better than for the PS4.
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
My kids love this thing. Yea you can use it for video games. But you can you it for Netflix and Hulu also. It’s super easy to use. So I’m not having to constantly it up and change the show. I can take the video control with me to the other room and have access to change the show or press play for the next one. It’s very convenient.
Thao T.
WiiU will always be one of my favorite Nintendo consoles. It is really one of the most innovative and interactive set up. I am a huge Nintendo fan and I have really enjoyed my WiiU so much. The D pad is really nice in that it has it's own display, however you can't go too far out of range from the console or it'll lose signal. It plays games from the previous version of the Wii and also N64 games. I will never give up my WiiU console, just wish they made more games for it!
♡Hope ♡.
What I like about this product? It’s really fun for the whole family to get together, and play games

What I don’t like about this product/ change about it? It’s extremely pricey to have. Personally I think it’s easy to lose pieces also.

Would I buy again? No
Chelsea N.
My fiancé is a video game collector and we absolutely love our Wii U! We play it very often. This is perfect for families with children or as a fun get together! There are some very diverse games! There’s something for everyone!
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
I bought this for myself about a year ago. I absolutely love it. I use it on a daily basis. The only problem I have been having recently is the battery on the remote is not lasting more than 15 minutes. When I have family over, we always bring out the Wii U and play some family games together. This console is great for kids and adults!
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Is this console worth buying?
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
Whats your favorite game to play on the Wii U?
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Would you recommend this gaming system for a three year old child?
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Would it be better to buy a Wii or a Wii U?
joe E.
Denver, CO
How is the wii u compared to the wii? Any good?