BY NINTENDO

High-definition graphics, an embedded touchscreen, built-in camera and stereo speakers what s not to love? Wii u basic, the latest, greatest video game console from nintendo, packs a lot of punch into its sleek and simple design. This bundle comes with two games nintendo land and skylanders swap force so you can get playing right out of the box. Have fun!

Kayla T.
Great Mills , MD
My whole family plays and enjoys this game. My son plays it non stop!!! Even when we have friends over they enjoy playing it! There is seriously so much to do and it will keep you BUSY for HOURS! I definitely highly recommended this game for any gamer, especially children as young as 5 to start out! My son thinks is so cool he can switch characters throughout the game and level up each individual one. He thinks it's awesome that each character has a different set of attacks/moves even if they are the same element type.
Megan S.
The Wii u is an amazing console with lots. Of great family-friendly exclusive titles as well as lots of adult exclusive titles and a lower price tag than the other next GEN consoles
Sarah H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
It is more strategic based than mist video games. Still cartoon violence. The pieces are expensive to collect. Not worth it to me to invest in video games like that.
janet r.
Love my wii u yes bought it for myself love playing the classics and graphics are awesome when u want a blast from the past this is the console nintendo is the best
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
I bought this system not thinking I'd like it as much as I do but the more I played it the more I fell in love with it
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ
I bought this for niece and she absolutely loves it. Graphics are great... Games are greatu
Sara L.