BY NINTENDO

• I have been looking for a game system that i can use as a reward ...2 Answers
  • Are there still new games being made for the Wii(in dec.2016) or ...2 Answers
  • Is the wii worth the money for toddlers?5 Answers
Nintendo Wii System with Wii Remote Plus
  • "This is a great family system the games are price reasonable and the whole family can have fun " in 3 reviews
  • "I will say that even though I love this console & mainly because of the Mario franchise, that it is more for kids." in 1 review
  • "I honestly love the wii!There are so many games that made it worth it for me!Like animals crossing city folk,mario galaxy,super smash bros brawl,skyward sword,just dance was a great workout and fun,those are just to name a few and then the fact that it is backwards compatible meant I could play windwaker,the older animal crossing,super smash bros melee and more.The wii is a fun system and games like fragile dreams and even nights into dreams from Sega are some other games that make it worth it too.The wii is good for playing by yourself with the right games and with family friends too so don't be misled by this console,just see whether the games it has to offer interests you." in 1 review
Dakota T.
Leawood, KS
The Wii was great when it first came out! It was an awesome fun way to engage a family of all ages and play some unique games. It was the first system to incorporate motion technology and was a blast to play. And obviously has some great games because Nintendo never fails to produce the best games out there for families!
Laura G.
Cornelius, NC
I always loved this system- from the very beginning when it was introduced- learning how to bowl and beating people or with Zelda and how realistic the sword-fighting could be. This is great tactile manipulation for young kids, too! Family friendly!
Jennifer B.
Newnan, GA
This is an okay system. I like it for all the fitness games, but I'm more of a playstation person. I'd rather play games like call of duty, gta, fallout, etc. I'm not too big of a Nintendo fan, except for Mario and zelda, that's my shit.
Ping C.
New York
I'm still using my old wii for wiifit and the other channels. It's a great way to get yourself moving in the morning! Introducing physical movement back into gaming has been a great thing.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Great system! This is the most used gaming system I've ever owned links for Netflix Hulu and YouTube plus a wonderful workout tool with the wifit board and many exercise games
Jamely V.
Is really beautiful, My from is Per√ļ
Lima, los olivos, the pagina is very beautiful!ūüĎĄūüĎĄI would like to have it, I like your page. I hope they send me something for free.
Benita R.
Tempe, AZ
Bought the wii when my girls were very small because I felt it was easier for them to use. they still play this system. they use it for Netflix and Hulu as well.
Jessica H.
We love the wii. Have had ours about 3 years now and it still works fairly well, just starting to freeze once in awhile. We stream Hulu and Netflix on the wii
Nicole T.
Great old gaming system. Unfortunately it is now out of date and no new games are being made for it. If you want a more modern system go for the Wii u.
Savannah T.
Richmond, KY
If you love music and want to dance this system and game are perfect for you I love the wii and it's a good way to excersice
Danna E.
How many colors do this come in ?
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
Where are sticker covers available for remotes?
Kimberly V.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the Wii but what are the best games for kids and/or the whole family?
Tesla J.
Elkridge, MD
Is the wii worth the money for toddlers?
Isaac J.