BY NINTENDO #52 in Nintendo Games

• I have been looking for a game system that i can use as a...2 Answers
  • Are there still new games being made for the Wii(in dec.2...2 Answers
  • Is the wii worth the money for toddlers?5 Answers
Nintendo Wii System with Wii Remote Plus
  • "This is a great family system the games are price reasonable and the whole family can have fun " in 3 reviews
  • "I honestly love the wii!There are so many games that made it worth it for me!Like animals crossing city folk,mario galaxy,super smash bros brawl,skyward sword,just dance was a great workout and fun,those are just to name a few and then the fact that it is backwards compatible meant I could play windwaker,the older animal crossing,super smash bros melee and more.The wii is a fun system and games like fragile dreams and even nights into dreams from Sega are some other games that make it worth it too.The wii is good for playing by yourself with the right games and with family friends too so don't be misled by this console,just see whether the games it has to offer interests you." in 1 review
  • "I will say that even though I love this console & mainly because of the Mario franchise, that it is more for kids." in 1 review
Megan F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was such a good idea, but in the lazy world we live in it didn’t make it far. You can use the Wii for video streaming, or gaming! It’s a hit with kids, and not expensive.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
We had a Wii but wound up passing it on to friends who would use it more. It was fun at first, and very innovative for its time, but my husband and quickly lost interest in it. The games just really weren't our style in the long run (we're much more into PC gaming and RPGs).
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've had my Wii for a long time and I still love playing it. There are some amazing, fun games to play on it and you can now get it for an even cheaper price because it's an older system. I definitely recommend this to others.
Cassandra C.
Penn Yan
Great gift for anyone. I bought this for my kids. Has awesome and huge game collection! Favorite feature is you can use Netflix. Very fun and so enjoyable! Good for all age groups. Keeps you moving and very active!
t s.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I remember wanting this so bad and when I did you couldn’t get me to stop playing. It’s more fun to play with friends at sleepovers. I never really had any problems with my wii system and I wish I could get another one.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Brenda S.
Westhampton, MA
The Wii was a Christmas gift for the kids but quickly turned into a great gift the whole family uses. The kids love to be able to download a demo game to try out and play first. IT is very easy for even a "non-gamer" to get the hang of and my 3 year old niece understands it along with many adults who are unfamiliar with new gaming systems. That being said this is an excellent gaming system for the whole family and the whole party!
Alyssa S.
This was a great costume when it came out. It was above the rest as far as innovative technology. Now xbox & playstation followed lead & have the same thing. I will say that even though I love this console & mainly because of the Mario franchise, that it is more for kids. Kids love the Wii, it makes them active, they can play with their friends, they can play tennis & all sorts of games.
Louiza L.
WHen this console came out it was like, REVOLUTIONARY. I actually think it was called the Nintendo Revolution whileit was in it's building stage. But anyhoo... I really loved this when it came out. I liked the idea of interacting with the game, or if you were too lazy, you could throw in a GambeCube controller. Nintendo is never known for their graphics, so don't expect too much, but when you have cult classics like Zelda, Mortal Kombat, Mario & Super Smash Bros.... sometimes having those fun games makes up for the graphics.
Katie B.
Fairfax, VA
The Nintendo Wii is a great family-friendly console with a lot of game options that children can play as well as easy and interesting controllers. My personal favorite aspect is that it is compatible with GameCube games and controllers, so I can use it with my favorite games from that console, too. This definitely isn't the console for a serious gamer, but it is a welcome addition to any family home.
Danna E.
How many colors do this come in ?
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
Where are sticker covers available for remotes?
Kimberly V.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the Wii but what are the best games for kids and/or the whole family?
Tesla J.
Elkridge, MD
Is the wii worth the money for toddlers?
Isaac J.