BY NINTENDO

• Will they still sell this after the wi u takes over? 1 Answers
Tina T.
Love this. I would have so much fun. Its best for a group games and to work out a sweat. So many exercise game that would be so fun to play that you don't even know your working out. Will.until you get tired.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks , CA
I have grown up using this system and absolutely love how interactive it is. It's fun to play racing games or sports because it makes you feel like your actually there.
Alicia B.
Ashland, PA
I think it's overall pretty good game system. I just think it is over priced just like every other game system but other than that I thinks it's the best game system do far.
Marissa V.
I love my wii, I love all the games, and I love that I can hook up Netflix to it.
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 3
This was the first gaming system my little brother ever owned before my parents bought him a PlayStation 3. We used to play this system all the time, playing Super Mario bros and Wii Sports. I loved playing this when we owned it. Highly recommend.
Marissa V.
Will they still sell this after the wi u takes over?