BY NINTENDO

Melissa S.
Oregon City, OR
I got this system when it first came out. I am not sure if it was more for my son or me. I love love love Mario Bros. I bought this game system 4 years ago and it is still going strong. Plays all of my favorite games and my family enjoys using it on game night. Plus it's red and I love the color.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
I got my Wii 5 years ago, use it everyday, and it is still in great condition! I love my Wii, my boyfriend and I have fun doing date night with the games, and I use it to watch my Netflix and Amazon Prime shows. I think this is the best gaming system out today.
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
I actually had the white one
And it so cool and so mush
And I have fun with it .thank you company. But I need a new one
Stephanie  P.
I actually have the black one, and I really like it. We actually stream netflix on it.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
Favorite wii game?
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
Where can I get one of these pretty things lol