ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesNintendo
Wii System - Black (GameStop Premium Refurbished)

Nintendo Wii System - Black (GameStop Premium Refurbished)

by Nintendo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo Wii System - Black (GameStop Premium Refurbished)!
How would you rate this product?
covina, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
We have this in white.. It's great for family fun and games parents will be familiar with since we grew up with a lot of them.. I have jus as much fun playing Mario party and Mario kart as my daughter does.
We have this in white, it has a good variety of games - very family oriented. The mario series are some of my favorites games for the series.
Gamer Expert Level 3
1,901 reviews
This was the first gaming system my little brother ever owned before my parents bought him a PlayStation 3. We used to play this system all the time, playing Super Mario bros and Wii Sports. I loved playing this when we owned it. Highly recommend.
leander, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
The wii system was very nice to have. However, I prefer the wii U over this one. The wii u has a lot more features and provides an overall better experience.
Chesterton, IN
I have the white, but I like that they have this new black option. Especially if you wanted it to blend in more with your TV stand.
Great for its time love it was easy to use my son was 2 years old and it keep him active and moving just loved it
Smithers, BC
I have one of the original white WII and we love getting together to bowl, golf and chase each other. Nice way to spend time and be active.

Looking for your answer?