BY NINTENDO #7 in Nintendo Games

• What was your fav out of the bowling or golf?4 Answers
  • Who else loves the bowling game?38 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves the hula hoop game?! Haha13 Answers
Nintendo Wii Sports
  • "When the Wii first came out and we got it, my whole family would play all the games and had competitions..very fun for everybody" in 9 reviews
  • "They are really too young for it, but its so much fun for us all to do together, that they enjoy it and we get good laughs and family time!" in 7 reviews
  • "Wii Sports is a great game for any family starting in the gaming world or for those who want a little simpler entertainment than the MMO's and first person shooters." in 5 reviews
  • "My two year old can join us, so makes a fun family game night when its rainy or cold and we're stuck inside! " in 3 reviews
Benita R.
Denver
My family and I love these games. The Nintendo Wii Sports is perfect to play with your family or even use it as a form of work out if you don't want to go to the gym lol😂😂😂. The Nintendo Wii Sports game has bowling, boxing, golf, tennis, and baseball. I love all these games. I would really recommend these games and they are very inexpensive.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
When we have the we absolutely love this game is so fun to play I was like a pro bowler and have the nice little bowling ball that had like stars on it and like it was awesome and then like you could become a pro a baseball and then like be good if straw for a pro golfer a pro tennis player or stuff like that but it wouldn't let me tell you that was a workout with your arms and stuff but that was like a very very very fun game
Jacqueline b.
California
I love we sports because they make sports fun to play and it's not really similar to other games because of their so much more variety of games.The sports are very entertaining and enjoyable to make it better it's not that expensive and I would recommend this to others to use.
Treva L.
Fostoria
Gamer Expert Level 1
Online Play Roll a Standard game for your best score, and climb the club leader board. Up to 4 players can compete at once in multiplayer mode. Local Play Try for a 300 score in a solo game, or take turns with up to three other players. * Broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com. System Requirements: Supported Platforms: Nintendo Wii U Nintendo account required for game activation and installation
Riah W.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I used to play this all the time when it came out, I got a Wii about a year after it came out. I played this game all of the time, especially the bowling. It was a major workout for your arms, but it was a great game when I used to play forever ago. I loved playing with my family and seeing who would win.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
This was a cool game for the Wii. It was nice because it had a lot of different games within it. It was also cool because it was all active sports related games. You always had different ones to choose from and it kept you on your feet. After maybe an hour did get kind of boring though.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I basically only play the bowling on here. I can play it over and over for ours just trying to get all strikes! Super fun and helps to pass the time. Perfect for kids too as long as they use the wrist strap!
Jes K.
Mount Joy
Worth to get this game just for the bowling. Perfect for families and parties or just by yourself or having a friend over. Very fun to play on a rainy day. Super fun to play and it has a good amount of games. I would recommend this game if you love involved fun  gaming.
Hannah J.
Morganton
This brings back memories of the first Wii release. Everyone had this game and we would all play at our friends houses. I would recommend at a party or family get together if you have nothing else to do. I would probably not buy this again or really play again though.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is what normally would come with your wii. It is super fun and easy to learn. Games like tennis bowling boxing and baseball. Great games to give you an arm workout. Very fun to play with friends or family. Not very expensive. Id totally recommend it.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Gamer Expert Level 3
What's your favorite wii sport?
Courtney B.
Sallis, MS
Who else loves the bowling game?
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Am i the only one who thought i was going to pass out on the boxing game ? lol
Ryan J.
Washington, DC
After boxing what other game was just as hard an yes you can include the training
Niki C.
Wyoming, MI
Am I the only one who loves the hula hoop game?! Haha