Nintendo Wii Sports

What was your fav out of the bowling or golf?
What's your favourite Wii sport game??
Who else loves the bowling game?
Start your review of Nintendo Wii Sports!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“When the Wii first came out and we got it, my whole family would play all the games and had competitions..very fun for everybody” in 9 reviews
“They are really too young for it, but its so much fun for us all to do together, that they enjoy it and we get good laughs and family time!” in 7 reviews
“Wii Sports is a great game for any family starting in the gaming world or for those who want a little simpler entertainment than the MMO's and first person shooters.” in 5 reviews
“My two year old can join us, so makes a fun family game night when its rainy or cold and we're stuck inside! ” in 3 reviews
Fostoria
Gamer Expert Level 1
Online Play Roll a Standard game for your best score, and climb the club leader board. Up to 4 players can compete at once in multiplayer mode. Local Play Try for a 300 score in a solo game, or take turns with up to three other players. * Broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com. System Requirements: Supported Platforms: Nintendo Wii U Nintendo account required for game activation and installation
Davison , MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was a really fun game. I was especially fond of the golfing game in it. You literally have to stand as if you were golfing , it’s a blast to play multiplayer. I like how there’s more than one game on this. The bowling is really fun too, and is fun to play with other people. I highly recommend.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this game years ago when I first got my Wii. It has several different games, and they can take a while to get used to. Looking back, it’s not the most exciting game, but it’s playable for all ages and different fitness levels.
East Haddam, CT
What I like about this product? Best game ever!!! My favorite game back when the wii first came out & all I would do is bowl+ play tennis. I highly recommend for the whole family What I don’t like about this product/ change about it? Nothing Would I buy again? Yess
Newark, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo Wii Sports uploaded by Abigail T.
This is a really good game for wii. I love playing sports on the wii. This games has bowling, tennis and boxing and more. It's easy to play and fun for the whole family. I am not sure how much the game costs because it came with our wii when we brought that. The game itself is worth buying.
Alpharetta, GA
this is honestly the best wii sports game. it has different varieties like golf, bowling, baseball, tennis, and boxing. i love how it helps you exercise and make you sweat. i would really recommend this if you're looking for a quick workout!
Pelham, AL
This is such a good game it's not carnival games but it's good it has a few main sports games to choose from & we prefer the bowling we play it as a family the kids against the old senior citizens lol and how embarrassing for them we always beat them and all laugh in the process of the game it's good clean active family fun you can't go wrong
Pittsburgh, PA
This game really never gets old, and it's awesome that it comes with the gaming console. I love the bowling game and the training games as well. I haven't had any other game that is similar to it. I definitely recommend this to others!
Gamer Expert Level 3
I used to play this all the time when it came out, I got a Wii about a year after it came out. I played this game all of the time, especially the bowling. It was a major workout for your arms, but it was a great game when I used to play forever ago. I loved playing with my family and seeing who would win.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is definitely a classic. Me and my boyfriend are constantly playing bowling and baseball. Its great for parties. Like when everyone is drinking and you can have multiple people playing at one time. I recommend this to people when they have parties or its a lot of fun for kids.