BY NINTENDO

Wii Play collects nine quick and addictive games that are easy to pick up and play and hard to put away. Thanks to the intuitive controls of the Wii Remote; even the most inexperienced gamers will have no trouble mastering the controls. Wii Play features nine separate mini-games including the following: Shooting Range; Billiards; a simplified variation of nine-ball with stunningly realistic physics that uses your Wii remote as your pool cue. Find Mii; in which you scan the crowds to find the right Mii and Miis you and your friends created make an appearance. In Tanks! you command a toy tank on a miniature battlefield in a gauntlet of 100 missions. Other games include Pose Mii; Table Tennis; Fishing; Charge! and Laser Hockey. Every game features a multi-player mode; so you and your friends can compete for the high score or go head-to-head to see who's the best. Wii Play comes with a white Wii Remote so that your friends can join in the action (Nunchuk not included). see more...

Mary R.
Markham, ON
When we got Wii Play I was addicted from the first play. I loved all the games but I was extremely competitive for tennis and bowling. If you actually do the movements on each game like real life, it is quite the workout. I really love this!
Emily W.
Andover, Andover
Such a fun game to play when just chilling with a friend and you don't want to have to play something super duper complicated. Nice and simple.
María L.
I want to tell everyone that i own this and i will seriously recommend this game telling friends and family that it is just as fun

Megan W.
Obsessed with this game! My favourite one is the cow racing game me and my brother used to be so competitive over wining the race
Holly C.
Welland, ON
Love the wii, easy to use and a fun game! Nice for kids to be able to play as well
Abbey M.
What all games are on wii play.
Amy D.