BY NINTENDO

Wii Play collects nine quick and addictive games that are easy to pick up and play and hard to put away. Thanks to the intuitive controls of the Wii Remote; even the most inexperienced gamers will have no trouble mastering the controls. Wii Play features nine separate mini-games including the following: Shooting Range; Billiards; a simplified variation of nine-ball with stunningly realistic physics that uses your Wii remote as your pool cue. Find Mii; in which you scan the crowds to find the right Mii and Miis you and your friends created make an appearance. In Tanks! you command a toy tank on a miniature battlefield in a gauntlet of 100 missions. Other games include Pose Mii; Table Tennis; Fishing; Charge! and Laser Hockey. Every game features a multi-player mode; so you and your friends can compete for the high score or go head-to-head to see who's the best. Wii Play comes with a white Wii Remote so that your friends can join in the action (Nunchuk not included). see more...

erin m.
I love the games on this! They are so much fun. And can be great exercise! I always enjoyed having "friendly" competitions with the games! It works great to get the kids up and moving plus help teach them that you can't win every time. It is a great family activity. This disc had numerous games on it and is multi-player so it can be fun for the whole family. My grandma would even get into playing some of these games with us, so they really are games for all ages!
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
This was actually a very fun game.  I didn't have high expectations as it was inexpensive but I wanted the second remote and this helped cut costs.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that I really enjoyed the game itself as it had a number of different games on it.  I'd absolutely recommend.
Ramona S.
Awesome set of party games and love that it came with additional wiimote. The laser hockey game and cow racing truly brought out the competitor in me; even those two mini games alone had me and my friends entertained for hours!
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
It fun game that keep you moving it's got a variety of fun games to play I think wii games are expensive it's pretty unique game but they are a few games similar to this one I would probably recommend it to someone
Celyna🌹 T.
It fun and good to play with friends and family love everything about it I think it's very fun and enjoyable in every way it's like just dance and it's fun and I have a blast I recommend this to everyone
Megan T.
This game is so much fun. Your kids will play this game for hours. Our favorite game on there would have to be the pool. This game is so much fun. I would recommend this to everyone.
Emily M.
Kirkland , WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game was so fun. We played this one probably more than a lot of others. We loved the variety and being able to go back and forth between different sports. This game should be SUPER cheap now that it's been out a lot time, I would shop around online for the best price.
Isaiah H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I had one of these when I was younger and I used to play with my stepsiblings it was affordable and a lot of fun I recommend playing a game on their called tanks!I would recommend this to Nintendo players! Great fun
Misty C.
S Bloomfield, OH
Such a fun game for the entire family! We love that everyone can play (all ages)! It is worth the money because you can enjoy it over and over. It is similar to other sporting games available for the wii!
Sam A.
Really fun games for all ages. I used to work for a park district that used these games in a senior center to keep the members active! I know I always love playing with my family during the holidays.
Abbey M.
What all games are on wii play.
Amy D.