Nintendo Wii Remote Plus Controller uploaded by Kelsey M.

BY NINTENDO

NETGEAR Centria WNDR4700 - Wireless router - 4-port switch - GigE - 802.11 a/b/g/n see more...

Jamie M.
ny
Great solid controller for a great price. I got the toad one for My Daughter. We have been using it for about a year now and still works great. Recommend these controllers.
Drea B.
These are solid controllers. Once they are in their protective case you can throw them around and they won't break. It feels solid in your hand and they are high quality. Great for Wii and Wii U consoles.
Crystal S.
Overall the Wii remote is a decent product. We have had ours for years and they still work despite being dropped and tossed about. I don't like how quickly they eat up batteries, but as I said they are old so maybe they need replaced. The remotes have to be held specifically or they don't read correctly and that makes games a little harder for my five year old.
Kelsey M.
Mine works great and I have had it for a good 5 years or more. I have found that it pays to go for the real Nintendo Wii brand instead of off brand controllers that they sell because they last.
Steve L.
Great Neck, NY
The Wii Remote Plus is a huge improvement over the original Wii remote (as well as the Wii remote where you added a block at the bottom to make it into a Plus). The motion is much improved (for games developed late enough to support it) and accounts for even the most subtle movements.
Javier Q.
I actually only this and many of the special edition wii remotes. It works the way it supposed and responds the way it supposed too. Over all id recommend the controller to everyone.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love mine, it has made it easier to play games like golf, where the regular remote was sensitive to any movement. I highly recommend
Casey I.
Saint Louis, MO
Very durable controller, even for the roughest kids. Great product for the price. Highly recommend.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
It does its job. Great controller for the money. I have use it a lot and it has taken a beating.
Bethany J.
Tulsa, OK
Easy to use controller!
Long lasting battery life.
Comes in fun colors

So fun to use the wii
Mayra M.
Is this for regular wii or for wii u?
Elizabeth D.
Badge.
Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Is it expensive??
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Do you wish Wii made a more classic controller of do you like the interactive vertical one??
Trinity B.
Sandusky, OH
Badge badge badge badge ?