Nintendo Wii Remote Controller

Do the knock off controllers work just as well as the official ones? The price difference is quite a bit, in my opinion.
Start your review of Nintendo Wii Remote Controller!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have had the same wii remotes since we purchased the game system and we have not had any problems.in reviews
Brandy N.
Gamer Expert Level 5
Nintendo Wii Remote Controller uploaded by Brandy N.
The Nintendo Wii Remote Controller is your main controller for the Nintendo Wii. It allows you to move your hand around to control objects in the game. My son and I like to Wii bowl. You really move your arms and your Wii Remote has a strap to help you to keep from dropping or throwing it. It is fun and it gets you up and moving. Nintendo Wii Remote Controller
Carola C.
The controller I like it because you feel it when you’re playing And the product is good I do recommend it to people
Caroline M.
Avon, OH
These work very well. I took one star off because ours are starting to get a little glitchy but they are over 10 years old… haha! The strap is handy for when the kids use it. Would definitely buy again.
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,171 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
We love our Wii! So much fun! Lots of games for everyone's interests and most of the games get the kids active which I like. Also have the oldies like Mario cart and zelda for this gaming system too. Fantastic!
Amber S.
Heber City, UT
Works as it should the arm clip is a must unless you want to tennis swing your controller straight into your tv monitor .. the batteries run low pretty fast because of the automatic connecting which is annoying but can be remedied by getting chargeable batteries .
Samantha R.
Conshohocken , PA
So fun with friends.only negative is when it flew off my friends wrist and smashed her tv. Other than that a ton of fun and can easily be turned into a drinking game. 10/10 would recommend. I'm not into like the digital details but the picture and quality is great!
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Gamer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: GameStop
I like that the Wii remotes fit in your hand. I guess I’m kind of old school and it’s nice to have a remote that doesn’t have twenty buttons to try and remember and use all 10 fingers at once to control.
Kendall K.
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,634 reviews
I have this, but in colors black and blue. The Wii is a a fun system with lots of games. The remotes are pretty easy to install and use. They’re a good design and it’s smart to have it attach to your wrist.
Amanda F.
Windham, OH
Wii remotes fit nice and the whole family can use them! We love wii! And most of all Nintendo products! They haven’t been around this long for nothing! There not too pricey so get one even a used one, your love it!
Shauna H.
Albuquerque, NM
This was my least favorite of all the Nintendo controllers personally. I thought they felt bulky and seemed to break very easily. The sleeves did help protect them but made them even bulkier. Would not recommend the wii or it’s controllers.