No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo Wii Remote Controller!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have had the same wii remotes since we purchased the game system and we have not had any problems.” in 1 review
Gamer Expert Level 2
Nintendo Wii Remote Controller uploaded by Brandy N.
The Nintendo Wii Remote Controller is your main controller for the Nintendo Wii. It allows you to move your hand around to control objects in the game. My son and I like to Wii bowl. You really move your arms and your Wii Remote has a strap to help you to keep from dropping or throwing it. It is fun and it gets you up and moving. Nintendo Wii Remote Controller
Phoenix, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Best Buy
I always liked these game controllers but was annoyed when Nintendo came out with the Wii Motion Plus addition. While it was added later, buying whole new controllers compared to buying more additions just was a hassle. Besides that they were lightweight in my opinion and felt pretty natural while holding it.
alabama
the nintendo wii remote controller is a pretty neat invention. they are very easy to use. all you have to do is point towards the wii bar and press the corisponding button. they do wear out pretty easily. but they are cheap so if yours wears out then it is very affordble to replace them
Kansas City
When I first got my way I needed controls and so we bought the regular white control it was pretty fun I enjoyed it a lot I am woman I can bring this product is adding more decorations maybe it was pretty affordable wasn’t too expensive and I would highly recommend it to others
Coldwater, MI
Definitely worth getting the name brand controller rather than going generic. I hate our generic controller. We actually fight over who gets to use the controller that came with the wii. I still love Wii sports and darts. I recommend spending the extra for name brand for sure.
Miami
Nintendo Wii es súper divertido. Los controles son un excelente medio de divertirse y al mismo tiempo moverse y activarse. Son fáciles de agarrar y de usar. La única cosa que mejoraríaes que fueran un poco más livianos. Son recomendables si tienes niños no se aburriran!
BRONX ny
It was fun to use as long as I have had it in my possession. I played some zelda games but I loved the laid back and multiplayer games. Maybe not make it so movement involved for some games. It was fun of what I remember of it. It's obsolotete now so maybe?
Raleigh
I love the wii controller. It has a strap to ensure it doesn’t go flying. It is affordable and it works great. If I could improve the product it would be to make it rechargeable instead of replacing batteries. I highly recommend this product to wii owners!
Fort myers , FL
Great product! The kids love using it, it gets them up off the couch and moving around- which makes it different from other gaming consoles. They offer a wide variety of games for the system as well! I would definitely recommend this product!
Hilltop lakes , TX
I love me will and purchased another controller so that I’ll have enough for when I have game night the wii is fun for the whole family. [product:nunchuk-controller-white-(nintendo-wii)]Nintendo Wii Remote Controller