BY NINTENDO

Nintendo Wii Remote Controller
  • "I have had the same wii remotes since we purchased the game system and we have not had any problems." in 1 review
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I had no problems with this remote. I did not have the syncing problems like some people may have experience. The reason why I decided to give it just 3 stars is because what is the point of having this remote when you can have the Wii Remote Plus with the motion plus inside. The Wii Remote Plus does more than the regular Wii Remote Controller. The Wii Remote Plus Controller is a much better upgrade.
Katie S.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Ole reliable when it comes to the Wii. Everyone has these, but it is actually pretty important to use that wrist strap so you don't throw the remote at the tv. I smacked my best friend in the face with it once and it busted her lip :(
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
It is really simple to use. I thought it was going to be a hard transition but you can get a hold of it pretty quickly. It is comfortable to use just don't forget to put the strap on or you will have a flying controller in your house.
Daisy P.
La Palma, CA
I like this remote it is pretty good. I have to say i have had it for a while. taken good care of my controllers and it seems to not connect with the actual controller which gets pretty frustrating
Chantay W.
Funky controller. It took me a moment to get used to this because I heard about all the damage it could cause if it wasn't secured properly. I like to play tennis with this.
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
I have had the same wii remotes since we purchased the game system and we have not had any problems. I do like the fact that now they sell mario "character" controllers
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Really easy to use, lightweight, and overall a good design. I always make sure we use the wrist strap though because I would like to keep my TV screen in one piece.
Christiana L.
If you don't have the strap, it's not a big deal BUT I would recommend getting the silicon controller wrap because it makes holding onto the device so much easier.
Kate T.
Buford, GA
I like the Wii remote, it works well for the Wii system most of the time. Occasionally you have to jiggle it to get the cursor where you want it but it isn't bad.
Ellie F.
Adjusts to your movements well! Make sure you are aiming at the sensor bar when playing your game. If you are out of range it won't be able to read your movements.