BY NINTENDO

Nintendo Wii Remote Controller
  • "I have had the same wii remotes since we purchased the game system and we have not had any problems." in 1 review
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I had no problems with this remote. I did not have the syncing problems like some people may have experience. The reason why I decided to give it just 3 stars is because what is the point of having this remote when you can have the Wii Remote Plus with the motion plus inside. The Wii Remote Plus does more than the regular Wii Remote Controller. The Wii Remote Plus Controller is a much better upgrade.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ole reliable when it comes to the Wii. Everyone has these, but it is actually pretty important to use that wrist strap so you don't throw the remote at the tv. I smacked my best friend in the face with it once and it busted her lip :(
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
La Palma, CA
I like this remote it is pretty good. I have to say i have had it for a while. taken good care of my controllers and it seems to not connect with the actual controller which gets pretty frustrating
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
The remote for the Nintendo Wii takes a little getting use to. It can get fustrating when it doesn't sync with the console.
Renee O.
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
I bought this for my nephew for his Nintendo system and it really stands up to the abuse he puts it through.
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Great feel in your hand. Just remember to put the wrist strap on or it will fly. The batteries wear down quickly though.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
Gamer Expert
I have had the same Wii remotes since we purchased the game system and we have not had any problems. I still use it even though i can't find the back to it..lol
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
I have a few of these for my Wii. Love that they designed them to be small, slick and easy to use with very few controls.
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
These remotes are standard for the game. they have a strap to keep it on your hand if you are playing games.
Bailey T.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
Had the same remotes for a couple years now and they still work nicely. Gotta say they are durable even with everything I've hit them. (i swear i was wearing the wrist strap at all times)