BY NINTENDO

Shooting Range, a point-and-fire game of target practice in the Duck Hunt tradition. Billiards, a nine-ball game of pool with stunningly realistic physics that uses the Wii Remote as a pool cue. Find Mii, in which players scan the crowds to find the right Mii. Miis created by players and their friends make an appearance. Tanks, in which players command a toy tank on a miniature battlefield in a gantlet of 100 missions. Other games include Pose Mii, Table Tennis, Fishing, Charge! and Laser Hockey. ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Cartoon Violence see more...

Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Cheap game and fun to play with the family! We use this game for a family night all the time. There is like cow racing, shooting games, matching game, etc
Todd C.
Princeton, WV
I love the Wii and the games that really get you moving like this one. The number of games within are great and we have a blast playing.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
I would say some of the games on this are great and some are just ok. I like it enough to keep it but I would not pay a lot for it.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill , PA
My family friends and I used to play this on game night. This is a perfect game for multiple players.
Heidi V.
I loved the Wii. this is definitely a family system. not for a true to heart gamer.
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
When we had our wii this was a fun game for the whole family to play together.
Kemberlye F.
Chateauguay, QC
One of the first d=game I owned when I purchased my Wii and its quite fun. I remember just passing hours and hours playing with my little sister. A Must have for the Wii Console by Nintendo.