Nintendo Wii Play - Game Only

by Nintendo

What is your favorite game to compete on Wii Play?
Start your review of Nintendo Wii Play - Game Only!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is a fun game to play when you have a group of people at your house.” in reviews
This game is great for family time. You also are up and moving to get that heart rate up.
New Berlin , WI
I believe this comes with the wii upon purchase. Fun game with basic activities.
London
this game is so fun and worth the buy, i play it all the time, the games are very challenging and a fun thing to play with family and friends. I would definitely recommend this game.
richmond hill, ON
Gamer Expert Level 1
classic! love it. its kinda underrated but its so fun! i play it with my family or alone. i love how i can interact with the game and actually play it in real life. love the fact it has multiple activity in one. totally recommend anyone to get it and play it!
Purchased at: Walmart
This was such a great game! I loved all the different games it had to offer, but I think my favorite was tanks! Me and my sister played that for hours.
Grand Falls-Windsor
1,161 reviews
I like the pool, it’s a fun game. My kiddies loved playing it. Great variety. Good quality.