Nintendo Wii Fit uploaded by Kymberli H.Nintendo Wii Fit uploaded by LeeLee Minaj H.

BY NINTENDO

• "it's amazing how much a video game can make you move." in 1 review
  • "What a fun and great way to be active!" in 1 review
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert
Would love this for my kids to try. They love the Wii and want there own I got mine on Amazon for $75.00 but they like &50 or so on there now. Wish I waited lol but they love the Wii I'm glad I got it but they always play it in my room. They want they own for they room now and this will be great in keeping them active. If you are a gamer yes I'd definitely recommend any type of Wii. I always wanted one and finally got one. I got the red one  it's a little small it's cute though. Mine was bought used just the Wii and cables all the games and steering wheels I paid for separate. And the remotes.and sensor as well I just got Wii for 75.00 nothing else everything was separate. Now kids want one.
C H.
Starke, FL
I love the Stepping parts... all of them. I don't know if it's the music or the chiming sounds or the fact that I'm trying to best myself each time. But it makes me want to do it. It makes me move. Before I got the Wii Fit, I didn't know I liked stepping. I knew I preferred to take stairs, sometimes running up or down them, but stepping itself was new to me. I love stepping now. I have a 12" high board I use when I'm not playing the game. Oh, and the boxing is awesome too. I think it's that little guy's voice that motivates me.
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
I see the pros of this game, exercise while having fun or do yoga, but there are many cons too. Con 1- Price is a big thing. People won't spend $10 to go to a gym, they won't spend $50 on a game, board, and case. Con 2- using it daily like it asks. Man people can't, or won't. Con 3- takes too long to set up the health profile. Some pros- if a gamer, you may actually buy this. Pro 2- the yoga section is pretty good for breathing exercises.
Kendra C.
I love Wii Fit. It's a great way to get up and get moving while you're still having fun. There are several different categories you can pick from. And I like that it has a yoga section. I don't really do yoga, but there are a couple of poses that are great to do after your workouts!
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
This is a must buy for wii users looking to use their wii to its fullest capacity, and loose weight while be long active and engaged in a fun interactive manner: this game has the ability to walk you though so many various activities and exercise techniques and types. Go it today!!
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
This was the first "game" that I got for my Wii, aside from the included games, and I adore it! It is so much fun that I forget how hard it is kicking my rear until the challenge is completed. My favorite activities are the Rhythm Boxing and Hula Hoop because they really get your whole body involved and my husband loves the strength training it offers. It's amazing, I can't recommend it enough!
Brittany M.
Gamer Expert
This game is what initially got me interested in yoga and fitness in general. My favorite thing to do on this game are the yoga poses. I play it all the time and it truly does help you get into shape without even realizing you're working out. It's fun!
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
This has been a favorite of mine for awhile. However, I do wish you could do the games and stuff without having to weigh in. My children are discouraged by that. I want a game that helps them feel good about themselves. But the best parts are the balance, and yoga! Both have radically helped my children and myself!
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
This game has a cool concept. Even though I played it everyday I didn't notice any changes to my body. I think it is a good way to encourage kids to get up and move instead of vegging out in front of the tv.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
I really liked my Wii Fit and its great for in between workouts, but still not the best substitute for a yoga class once you really start to get to an advanced level. This is a great introduction for kids though to get them working out while inside and having fun doing it with the gamification.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Is the game worth it?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Gamer Expert
Has anyone actually lost weight playing this?