Nintendo Wii Fit uploaded by Trish A.Nintendo Wii Fit uploaded by LeeLee Minaj H.Nintendo Wii Fit uploaded by Kymberli H.

BY NINTENDO #91 in Nintendo Games

• "What a fun and great way to be active!" in 1 review
  • "it's amazing how much a video game can make you move." in 1 review
Margaret W.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My parents have Wii Fit, and I loved it when I used it. My favorite was doing the yoga stretches and hula hoop. You can build your own program with the included stretches and activities so you have it saved the next time you need it. It keeps track of the ones you've completed. You can weigh yourself on the balance board, and it keeps track of your weight and BMI too. I found it to be a fun, easy way to get in some daily movement.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
The concept behind the Nintendo Wii Fit is really cool, because you get to track your weight and other things like so; however, the one thing that I remember the most from this product is how difficult it was to get tasks that it would have you do done.
Trish A.
Roland, OK
Wii Fit was my gateway drug to fitness! I started with the step on the board, step off the board game...it was like maybe 10 minutes at a time at first and I progressed to doing it for an hour or more at a time. I lost the first 90 or so pounds of the 151 I lost just by weighing in and playing the games every single day for a year or so. I wish Nintendo would revamp this and re-release it! It was the best thing ever for those of us that were too embarrassed to exercise in front of others.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
I loved my wii fit! It has yoga and exercises you can do, but also games! It is a great board with many different options that is fun for everyone! I love that it gives you your BMI, weight, and overall health!
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Would love this for my kids to try. They love the Wii and want there own I got mine on Amazon for $75.00 but they like &50 or so on there now. Wish I waited lol but they love the Wii I'm glad I got it but they always play it in my room. They want they own for they room now and this will be great in keeping them active. If you are a gamer yes I'd definitely recommend any type of Wii. I always wanted one and finally got one. I got the red one  it's a little small it's cute though. Mine was bought used just the Wii and cables all the games and steering wheels I paid for separate. And the remotes.and sensor as well I just got Wii for 75.00 nothing else everything was separate. Now kids want one.
Kayla W.
I see the pros of this game, exercise while having fun or do yoga, but there are many cons too. Con 1- Price is a big thing. People won't spend $10 to go to a gym, they won't spend $50 on a game, board, and case. Con 2- using it daily like it asks. Man people can't, or won't. Con 3- takes too long to set up the health profile. Some pros- if a gamer, you may actually buy this. Pro 2- the yoga section is pretty good for breathing exercises.
Kendra C.
I love Wii Fit. It's a great way to get up and get moving while you're still having fun. There are several different categories you can pick from. And I like that it has a yoga section. I don't really do yoga, but there are a couple of poses that are great to do after your workouts!
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
This was the first "game" that I got for my Wii, aside from the included games, and I adore it! It is so much fun that I forget how hard it is kicking my rear until the challenge is completed. My favorite activities are the Rhythm Boxing and Hula Hoop because they really get your whole body involved and my husband loves the strength training it offers. It's amazing, I can't recommend it enough!
C H.
Starke, FL
I love the Stepping parts... all of them. I don't know if it's the music or the chiming sounds or the fact that I'm trying to best myself each time. But it makes me want to do it. It makes me move. Before I got the Wii Fit, I didn't know I liked stepping. I knew I preferred to take stairs, sometimes running up or down them, but stepping itself was new to me. I love stepping now. I have a 12" high board I use when I'm not playing the game. Oh, and the boxing is awesome too. I think it's that little guy's voice that motivates me.
Brittany M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game is what initially got me interested in yoga and fitness in general. My favorite thing to do on this game are the yoga poses. I play it all the time and it truly does help you get into shape without even realizing you're working out. It's fun!
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Is the game worth it?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Has anyone actually lost weight playing this?