Nintendo Wii Fit

by Nintendo

Has anyone actually lost weight playing this?
Is the game worth it?
Start your review of Nintendo Wii Fit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
it's amazing how much a video game can make you move.in reviews
What a fun and great way to be active!in reviews
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
This was the first "game" that I got for my Wii, aside from the included games, and I adore it! It is so much fun that I forget how hard it is kicking my rear until the challenge is completed. My favorite activities are the Rhythm Boxing and Hula Hoop because they really get your whole body involved and my husband loves the strength training it offers. It's amazing, I can't recommend it enough!
Crystal T.
Holland, MI
Nintendo Wii Fit uploaded by Crystal T.
I was surprised at the variety of exercises and fitness games available. After 30 minutes, I can get a total body workout! And now that my little girl is 4, she enjoys getting exercise with me too. It's nice that there's beginner and expert settings. Nintendo Wii Fit #momlife
Coletha L.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I like using it when I do my yoga pilate and just do you look like your stretches And you can also play games too
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I loved playing on this when I was younger. The battery was a pain, but the games were super fun!!! My favorite was the hula hoop!!! And it introduced me to Yoga!
Faith H.
Tampa
I eat this all the time it helps with sore throat and it’s delicious. Super yummy treat
Susan S.
Council Blfs, IA
This was very inventive and ahead of the curve in video gaming. A clever way to integrate movement and video gaming into one. Satisfy the parents concern of sitting and constantly staring at a screen without any engaging activity. I enjoyed watching the kids play this, but it was very sensitive and often complicated so it became frustrating for the younger kids. Great concept needed something more.
mari /.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I had my Wii I used to play this all the time. It kept me in shape and I always had fun working out. I no longer play this anymore since my Wii has died a few years bag. But if you still have a working Wii this is a game you should go get
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
The concept behind the Nintendo Wii Fit is really cool, because you get to track your weight and other things like so; however, the one thing that I remember the most from this product is how difficult it was to get tasks that it would have you do done.
Janet B.
Augusta, Maine
This was my first work out game. I love how it customizes your work out to you. It is never more than you can endure, yet not too easy. Great and well rounded.
Kendra C.
I love Wii Fit. It's a great way to get up and get moving while you're still having fun. There are several different categories you can pick from. And I like that it has a yoga section. I don't really do yoga, but there are a couple of poses that are great to do after your workouts!