Nintendo Wii Cooking Mama: Cook Off () uploaded by Deazhane C.

BY NINTENDO #79 in Nintendo Games

After her initial ds debut, mama is whipping up some kitchen competition by pitting chef against chef in cooking mama: cook off is a 2-player... see more...

• What is your favourite part of this game?3 Answers
  • What is the single most difficult dish to complete correc...8 Answers
  • Anyone ever get the popcorn dish completely wrong? I've p...9 Answers
Nintendo Wii Cooking Mama: Cook Off ()
  • "This is a fun game, but I think for some smaller kids it is difficult to figure out what you are supposed to do..I've played this with my 9 year old and we had a hard time on some of the instructions." in 5 reviews
Deazhane C.
Portland
Gamer Expert Level 1
I found this game kind of corny and cheesy . Its definitely a kids game and will surely keep them entertained. I will say they have some cool recipes to make that makes me wonder if you can make it for yourself at home.
Alyssa C.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Cooking Mama: Cook Off is a fun game to play, especially with family or friends. You get to help Mama make, bake, chop, fry, boil, grill and you name it in the kitchen as you create delectable dinners, desserts and much more. Each recipe has multiple steps (a.k.a mini games) for you to play in order to complete your recipe and make your dish. It's a lot of fun playing with the Wii remotes because you kind of feel more like you really are mixing, chopping, etc. Plus, it makes the game funnier to play with friends. It's a good casual game.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
This game is pure nostalgia for me, because it is the one of the first Wii games I ever played. It’s so adorable, and love how it teaches you actual recipes and their origins. I imagine it’s probably dirt cheap now since it’s an older game too.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is one of my all-time favorite games cooking mama I absolutely love Cooking Mama it's so fun to cook and stuff and I'll absolutely love it on the Wii and I absolutely love it on the DS and I really have nothing bad to say about it
Irene N.
Megustaria mucho tenerlo para que cuando venga mi sobrino se pueda entretener jugando con el porque le encanta los juegos de cocina.
t s.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Best game for a group of friends. The game was pretty fun and really felt like you were cooking something. Most cooking games don’t let you have the freedom to customize or make mistakes but this was the exact opposite. It was the cooking game I waited a long time for and my friends would beg me to bring this to their house to play.
Felix B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I used to play this all the time when I was younger, so fun and interactive. This game is targeted for younger people so if you have a young kid, chances are they'll love this and it'll keep them busy and fit for hours! I think I'd probably play it again for the nostalgia
Alba Sivera L.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Me gustan mucho los juegos de cooking mama porque me parecen super divertidos y muy rápidos de jugar por si solo quieres jugar un rato
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was a fun game!! Sometimes it was kinda slow lol but most of it was enjoyable!!!
Estefany P.
Miami fl 33191-1501, FL
El juego favorito de mis hermano lo juegan en si Nintendo 3DS. Y tan bien tiene su juego de Super Mario 3D Land
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Anyone ever get the popcorn dish completely wrong? I've played this game for years and still can't get it right.
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What is the single most difficult dish to complete correctly?
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Gamer Expert Level 2
What is your favourite part of this game?
Victoria A.
Danville , AL
How is this game. Is it better than the DS version