Nintendo Wii Cooking Mama: Cook Off () uploaded by Deazhane C.

BY NINTENDO #79 in Nintendo Games

After her initial ds debut, mama is whipping up some kitchen competition by pitting chef against chef in cooking mama: cook off is a 2-player... see more...

• What is your favourite part of this game?3 Answers
  • What is the single most difficult dish to complete correc...8 Answers
  • Anyone ever get the popcorn dish completely wrong? I've p...9 Answers
Nintendo Wii Cooking Mama: Cook Off ()
  • "This is a fun game, but I think for some smaller kids it is difficult to figure out what you are supposed to do..I've played this with my 9 year old and we had a hard time on some of the instructions." in 5 reviews
Nicole K.
Chesterfield, VA
This is a really weird game. I picked this up at the library to try and I am glad I didn't waste my money on it! The graphics are kind of ridiculous and the game is overall pretty lame.
Deazhane C.
Portland
Gamer Expert Level 1
I found this game kind of corny and cheesy . Its definitely a kids game and will surely keep them entertained. I will say they have some cool recipes to make that makes me wonder if you can make it for yourself at home.
Zarria C.
Adamsville
I Would Not Buy This Game On Wii !! You Have To Be Exactly Lined Up & It Taked Up To Much Time
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
I had this game for my wii but j didn't like it very much. It was boring to me.
Kammy T.
Not as fun or as easy to navigate, if played on a DS. Still, I appreciate the big screen.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I bought this game for my Nintendo DS first & then for my wifi. I like the Nintendo DS version WAY better. The controls for the WII are annoying.
Alyssa C.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Cooking Mama: Cook Off is a fun game to play, especially with family or friends. You get to help Mama make, bake, chop, fry, boil, grill and you name it in the kitchen as you create delectable dinners, desserts and much more. Each recipe has multiple steps (a.k.a mini games) for you to play in order to complete your recipe and make your dish. It's a lot of fun playing with the Wii remotes because you kind of feel more like you really are mixing, chopping, etc. Plus, it makes the game funnier to play with friends. It's a good casual game.
Keflyn D.
Had this game for my woo and it broke in the first few days of playing and could never play anymore :/ it was fun while it lasted...
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Not much of a gamer, but these kind of games are definitely my favorite. You can actually download them on your phone to play.
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
Silly cooking game. Very fun but not wildly entertaining for adults. Will keep kids busy for a while
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Anyone ever get the popcorn dish completely wrong? I've played this game for years and still can't get it right.
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What is the single most difficult dish to complete correctly?
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Gamer Expert Level 2
What is your favourite part of this game?
Victoria A.
Danville , AL
How is this game. Is it better than the DS version