BY NINTENDO #39 in Nintendo Games

After her initial ds debut, mama is whipping up some kitchen competition by pitting chef against chef in cooking mama: cook off is a 2-player... see more...

• What is your favourite part of this game?3 Answers
  • What is the single most difficult dish to complete correctly?8 Answers
  • Anyone ever get the popcorn dish completely wrong? I've played th...9 Answers
Nintendo Wii Cooking Mama: Cook Off ()
  • "This is a fun game, but I think for some smaller kids it is difficult to figure out what you are supposed to do..I've played this with my 9 year old and we had a hard time on some of the instructions." in 5 reviews
Tabatha F.
Milton, Wi
This game is so fun! I love it! It's awesome because you have all these differ recipes to make! You finish making one thing and it gives you another recipe! There are so many things to choose from!
Kelly G.
I know, I know it sounds sooooo lame in concept but trust me this game is addicting! And shoot I can like vicariously through my character, cause in real life my cooking skills are sub par.
Jennifer F.
Portland, OR
This is a changing game for ages 4 and older depends how your kids marcher. This is a good game to show kids how to do these things and learn. It's also just for fun for adults and kids.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I really love this I really love this game favorite feature preparing the recipes fun and enjoyable it's a cool favorite it's a classic similar one of the better ones
Abby K.
Brigantine, NJ
I had thus when I was younger and I was so obsessed. I used to play it every chance I got and it was my favorite game. it teaches you how to cook and also makes you realize that everyone fails and no one is perfect.
Topaz T.
Minneapolis, MN
This game is super adorable and fun! It's great for an easy game to play with friends, it's a less demanding then most games so it's more of a casual play.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Growing up and loving food this game was my favorite even though it's just a game it was very fun and interesting how much they make things look so real
Ruthie R.
union, sc
This is one of the first games I played on the Wii and I loved it my own children still play this game today. gives you a fun way to be competitive
#nerdygirl ..
When I was little, I always really liked this game. I love to cook and this game put that into a great perspective for me. I really liked this game.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I bought this game for my Nintendo DS first & then for my wifi. I like the Nintendo DS version WAY better. The controls for the WII are annoying.
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Anyone ever get the popcorn dish completely wrong? I've played this game for years and still can't get it right.
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What is the single most difficult dish to complete correctly?
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Gamer Expert Level 2
What is your favourite part of this game?
Victoria A.
Danville , AL
How is this game. Is it better than the DS version