BY NINTENDO #36 in Nintendo Games

After her initial ds debut, mama is whipping up some kitchen competition by pitting chef against chef in cooking mama: cook off is a 2-player... see more...

• What is your favourite part of this game?3 Answers
  • What is the single most difficult dish to complete correc...8 Answers
  • Anyone ever get the popcorn dish completely wrong? I've p...9 Answers
Nintendo Wii Cooking Mama: Cook Off ()
  • "This is a fun game, but I think for some smaller kids it is difficult to figure out what you are supposed to do..I've played this with my 9 year old and we had a hard time on some of the instructions." in 5 reviews
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
This is a fun game, but I think for some smaller kids it is difficult to figure out what you are supposed to do..I've played this with my 9 year old and we had a hard time on some of the instructions. All in all, this is a cute game and I think it is fun to learn about different cuisine from other countries.
Jessica M.
Howell, NJ
I think this is an adorable game. My kids loved it, too. I wound up buying the DS versions because we all kept fighting over who got to play this. We each needed a version, but I wasn't about to buy a whole nother Wii!
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque , NM
Gamer Expert Level 3
I bought this because j had the D's one and of course the Wii is bigger and better so why not? The games cheap and can keep one entertained for awhile. Me and my boyfriend even play it sometimes for the heck of it
Catherine N.
Jonesboro, GA
This was the original game that sparked my love for cooking mama, and purchasing a lot of the other cooking mama games. This game is fun to play as single player, but if you want to have more options, cooking mama: world kitchen for the wii. No matter how many times I play, it never gets old.
Denise K.
Niles, MI
This game was a game i rented from our local movie store we my kids and of course myself. Ilove cooking mama stuff but this one i found to be hard at times for me to get the motions just right for it to reg. but other tan that it was a fun game to play with my girls bc they love cooking!
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This is a super fun game to play with your friends and family. You learn fun recipes and share time with your friend. It's not like any other game. Good value. Depending on what recipe you do the harder the games!
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
I really like this game, I played it when it first came out on Wii, and my mom just recently got it for me and I have been it a few times. Sometimes it is pretty frustrating but I overall really enjoy it!
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
This is a really weird game. I picked this up at the library to try and I am glad I didn't waste my money on it! The graphics are kind of ridiculous and the game is overall pretty lame.
Jennifer P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I got addicted to this game. Some levels were harder than others, and sometimes working with the Wii controller was difficult, but that just made the game that much more addicting!
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
This game is amazing to play with friends. Especially as a drinking game! It's also great for kids because it's all about timing, patience, and really paying attention to what you're doing! It can get really competitive though so be warned!
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Anyone ever get the popcorn dish completely wrong? I've played this game for years and still can't get it right.
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What is the single most difficult dish to complete correctly?
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Gamer Expert Level 2
What is your favourite part of this game?
Victoria A.
Danville , AL
How is this game. Is it better than the DS version