BY NINTENDO #36 in Nintendo Games

After her initial ds debut, mama is whipping up some kitchen competition by pitting chef against chef in cooking mama: cook off is a 2-player... see more...

• What is your favourite part of this game?3 Answers
  • What is the single most difficult dish to complete correc...8 Answers
  • Anyone ever get the popcorn dish completely wrong? I've p...9 Answers
Nintendo Wii Cooking Mama: Cook Off ()
  • "This is a fun game, but I think for some smaller kids it is difficult to figure out what you are supposed to do..I've played this with my 9 year old and we had a hard time on some of the instructions." in 5 reviews
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is one of my all-time favorite games cooking mama I absolutely love Cooking Mama it's so fun to cook and stuff and I'll absolutely love it on the Wii and I absolutely love it on the DS and I really have nothing bad to say about it
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
This game is pure nostalgia for me, because it is the one of the first Wii games I ever played. It’s so adorable, and love how it teaches you actual recipes and their origins. I imagine it’s probably dirt cheap now since it’s an older game too.
t s.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Best game for a group of friends. The game was pretty fun and really felt like you were cooking something. Most cooking games don’t let you have the freedom to customize or make mistakes but this was the exact opposite. It was the cooking game I waited a long time for and my friends would beg me to bring this to their house to play.
Monica G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Making Cooking mama for the Wii U was so creative! You get to use the movements that imitate real cooking to make the food. You can unlock new recipes the more you cook. A really fun game. Highly recommend!
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
This game tricks me into thinking I can cook things. But nonetheless, I love the Cooking Mama series. There are a lot of dishes you can cook up and my favorite part is that you play this with your friend. My best friend and I play this together every time I sleep over her house. Though some of the control can be a bit wonky like when you have to knead dough, sometimes it doesn't go the direction you want it to. I still love this game.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
All the cooking mama games frustrate me to no end. I can't peel the potatoes fast enough. I feel like I'm being rushed and I'm not even getting the perks of being on Master Chef!
The game has some interesting levels and qualities that may appeal to kids, but when you have to stop playing cooking mama and cook dinner for real, it's not that fun.
Rachel W.
Jefferson, GA
I love Cooking Mama,it's a simple game but challenging with each level. It's perfect for the whole family to use and although it doesn't make you a master chef it sure makes you feel like could be! Haha! Anyways as always with any video game sometimes the sensor doesn't pick up your motion stuff like that. Other than that it's a great game!
Paige H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Best one of all the cooking mamas! I don't care for the Nintendo D.S versions, because they have a gift thing that gets annoying after a while. (it gives you gifts after completing recipes so you can decorate mamas clothes, and whatever.) Ill stick to the original. :P
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this game my kids and I try to see who can do it better it keeps them distracted which is always the best. some of the dishes are interesting. I like when cooking mama gets mad with her flame eyes my son thinks its funny to make her mad
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
Cooking Mama is a game I stumbled across through friends and although very simple in principle it is so much fun! I have played for hours! It's a blast! Plus it is a family safe game as well, my 5 yr. old son loves it as well.
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Anyone ever get the popcorn dish completely wrong? I've played this game for years and still can't get it right.
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What is the single most difficult dish to complete correctly?
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Gamer Expert Level 2
What is your favourite part of this game?
Victoria A.
Danville , AL
How is this game. Is it better than the DS version