Nintendo Wii Console with Mario Kart Wii Bundle (White)

Product Description Great times with family and friends. Get-off-the-couch fun whether you're 5 or 95. This is what Wii is all about. With revolutionary motion control, games for every kind of player, and the included Mario Kart Wii game plus Wii Wheel accessory come see why it's your time to try. Now an amazing value at just $149.99 MSRP. The Wii As with every console, much of the buzz about Wii revolves around its specs. The Wii boasts 512MB of internal flash memory, two USB 2.0 ports, and a slot for SD memory expansion. The system's technological heart - a processing chip developed with IBM and code-named Broadway and a graphics chipset from ATI code-named Hollywood - deliver stunning performance. And instead of a tray, Wii uses a single, self-loading media bay that plays both 12-centimeter optical discs used for the new system, as well as Nintendo GameCube discs. An additional, and often overlooked, benefit of the Wii is that it uses a fraction of the power of other current gaming consoles on the market, saving energy and money both when it is on and off. Controls a href= http://www. buy.com/prod/wii-remote-plus-black/q/loc/10

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo Wii Console with Mario Kart Wii Bundle (White)!
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,171 reviews
Nintendo Wii Console with Mario Kart Wii Bundle (White) uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love our Wii! So much fun! Lots of games for everyone's interests and most of the games get the kids active which I like. This one has all the sports and we live playing all of them! Fantastic!
Tyrone C.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
I love my nintendo Wii it is so much fun. Unlike most consoles it kinda force you to get up and become active i brought the wii fit for an aunt who has had multiple strokes and it gets her back to being active again. There ia such a variety of games to play that you can never tire of it. I definitely think its great for the whole family
Siobhan D.
W Bloomfield, MI
10/10 would recommend to anyone who is trying to have endless fun! Nintendo knew what they were doing when they invented the Wii. So many games to choose from too.
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Gamer Expert Level 3
my husband and sons have almost every game and systems that are out we have so many games that our house looks like a gaming store i only selected the games i know they play alot and would recommend
Brenda M.
Riverdale, CA
I had a Wii a few years ago and I just loved it me and my ex husband would play bowling and I forgot which other ones we would play I would love to have a Wii again but I don’t know if they even make them anymore or if there is even any games around for them
Alveena Anna R.
Sugar Land, TX
Amazing thing I love to try this and peace and quiet easy to play live the games and drug so solid
Amber S.
Heber City, UT
My kids love their Wii. And I love it too. It’[email protected] [email protected] way for the entire family to play together! We especially love Mario cart because it takes me and my husband back to our old Nintendo days. Classics are where it’s at!
Haley N.
Swansea, IL
I used my wii ALL OF THE TIME when I was younger. We played it so much. I still think it has fun games.
Cayla D.
Canyon, MN
Purchased at: Target
The wii was a classic console in the house and Mario kart was the go to game along with smash brothers, you’ll get some good memories playing these games.
LeeAnn K.
Cohoes, NY
We love the wii especially for the interactive sports and games. It keeps the kids entertained for hours Nintendo Wii

Looking for your answer?