Nintendo Wii Classic Controller uploaded by CesarsasukeNintendo Wii Classic Controller uploaded by Anabel M.

BY NINTENDO

Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
It is so nice to have this remote rather than the original wii remote just for that fact that we are already so use to PSP & Xbox video controllers! It is easier to use and to grip. I recommend getting this remote
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
These classic controllers are so nice to have for some of the Wii and Wii U games we love to play. It's just like using the controllers we grew up with but still maintaining the ease and convenience of the wireless feature. Definitely a great addition to our Wii and Wii U setup!
Kim J.
Orlando, FL
I'm glade they made a classic controller for the Wii the nunchuk controller is Ok but it can be very uncomfortable to use after a while. It's pretty affordable but sometimes hard to if nowadays best chance you have to get it is online. I would recormend it
Christine S.
Somerset, NJ
While not a requirement for regular Wii or Wii U games, the classic controller allows players to play any Virtual Console or classic games they may have downloaded from the eShop. Also, it can be used in games like Mario Kart for those who may not like the Wii Remote handling. Though not necessary, I would suggest having at least one or two on hand.
April B.
Port Richey, FL
This controller is really awesome. It's great especially if you like playing old school games like Mario brothers. We bought two of them when we first bought our Nintendo wii....like 6 years ago. We got a lot of use out of them.
amber m.
taylor, MI
I love the classic wiimote i couldn't think of playing classic games any other way using this almost gives playing virtual console games that authentic old school feel
Nikki K.
Naples, FL
I really prefer this controller to the one that comes with system. It feels nicer in my hands when I'm playing games that don't require the motion sensor.
Carly S.
Vienna, WV
Use this controller with your classic Mario games! My favorite? Mario Kart 64 for the Wii! Very nostalgic throwback, but watch out for those blue shells!
Anabel M.
I love my controlle, I actually bought to play Super Mario. What I hate about the controller is that it needs to be connected to the other one.
Leah L.
I love this controller because it allows me to play some of my old favorites with a controller that feels more similar to the old style.