Nintendo Wii Black Bundle w/ Wii Sports Wii Sports Resort uploaded by Cesarsasuke

BY NINTENDO #83 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Wii Sports Resort takes the inclusive, fun and intuitive controls of the original Wii Sports to the next level, introducing a whole new set of entertaining and physically immersive activities. With the deep control enhancements of Wii MotionPlus, veteran Wii users and newcomers alike can enjoy unprecedented gaming precision as they cruise on a water scooter, duel with swords, throw a Frisbee(r) and much more. Includes Black Wii Console, Black Wii Remote Plus Controller, Wii Remote Jacket, Black Nunchuk, Sensor Bar, Wii AC Adapter, Wii AV Cable, Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort Disc. see more...

Ashlie N.
I love this gaming system. It is so easy to use. I used this to play the games it came with but also for Netflix before I got a new TV that had it built in it. I also bought the Wii fit board and I used it a lot to work out on with the games that were included. It was a good buy.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
We love our Wii system. We have family game nights with it and it's super easy to use for people of all ages. The only problem is if the sensor bar gets messed up you can't buy another one separately so the system is kind of ruined. Other than that I totally recommend!
Ashley G.
I love my wii and its a great game console. They have plenty of games to buy for it & I love how it came with the sports bundle. not too expensive. great for everyone.
Yoazin F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo wii is a great family gaming system. The only downside is that each player has to have a controller to be able to play like the dance games, and you must hold on to the controller while playing I've been scared of accidentally letting go and breaking the tv lmfao. But it's an amazing gaming system to play with the family
Stefanie P.
Im old school and when Atari and then Nintendo came out, i loved every minute of it. So when Wii was available as well as a lot of the older Mario Bro's games, I was sold. I haven't played any games on my Wii for a few years now but I do love streaming my Netflix and Amazon Prime through this. It can also be used to navigate the Internet or show pictures.
Jessica H.
Sikeston
BEST video game console ever! It is reasonably priced and ours has lasted for years now. It is small and easy to store when not using it. It is also very easy to use and is so much fun! It makes family games nights very enjoyable without having a whole lot to put up when finished. The games are great! I highly recommend!
Carol-Ann N.
Williamstown, NJ
It's a great product and is really good for littler kids. Having the Wii U out now, the regular Wii is really kind of out dated, but my family used to have a lot of fun on this console, so I would recommend it.
MISTI A.
Lakewood, NY
LOVE that the entire family can enjoy a lot of different games. As with all the other platforms, I do not like that they stopped being backwards compatible.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
I have the red Wii without the sports resort game pack. Could use some more games can never have enough. Most of the games I bought I got on Amazon.
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
My children loved this console! I like the idea of actually getting a little exercise in while playing video games. Hours of guilt free family fun!
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello I love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch brahim
Brahim Q.