BY NINTENDO

• Wii or Xbox? Nintendo Wii Xbox 3604 Answers
  • What is your favorite game for the Wii?3 Answers
  • What are the best games to play with friends for Wii? Most games ...10 Answers
Nintendo Wii
  • "It is so sad that for a while this game system was getting people up and getting people active, but since everyone is just watching Netflix all the time now that is all that people do on it." in 10 reviews
  • "I especially like it because it's free to use for Netflix compared to other game consoles which costs money to use internet. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is a great way for them to let out energy playing games when we're cooped up on rainy or cold days, and there are a lot of awesome games we play together as a family. " in 6 reviews
  • "Fun family gaming console that first introduced motion controls to the community, many fun games to be played on this console" in 5 reviews
  • "My parents are not technologically savvy at all, and they love using their wii to watch netflix or play wii sports." in 5 reviews
Andrea R.
A few #blackfriday s ago, when the Wii systems were very in demand and just came out; my husband and I decided we wanted to get one. At about 7 o'clock that night we began waiting in an epically long line outside of our local Best Buy store. Of course the weather was delightful (insert sarcasm here, it was raining heavily and was super windy). We ended up waiting in line for over four hours and a few times we were just about to give up and head home, but we persisted and gained access to the coveted Wii system. We ended up paying like 400 dollars for it. It was a memorable experience but, I will probably never do it again though. My husband and I did enjoy playing games like bowling, boxing, and hoopla hooping with the wifi fit. In the long run the purchase and ordeal to get the Wii was well worth the laughs and bonding time with my hubby.
Gerardo M.
Arlington, TX
The wii is great! You can play a lot of the old nintendo games and is fun for the whole family. I love being able to play classic games like mario kart and super smash bros on a newer platform. Unlike most other gaming platforms the wii aimed to make people more active and has many games that require you to get up and move.
There's also a wide variety of accessories you can use with the wii remotes to make the gaming experience even better like guns in shooting games or steering wheels in driving games. Ive never had any problems with my wii and I recommend for kids and family night.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
I love using this console because it gets you moving. I have a difficult time trying to find the motivation to workout and get up and move, but playing this game, I trick myself into having fun. It is a really fun console and offers a lot of games to play, I totally recommend this and have already to family and friends. It's the best at family parties to see people of all ages playing and just enjoying life while hysterically laughing the whole time!
Shanae
Getting the Wii was a great choice. It is fun for family members and little children. There are tons of games to choose from and so many things you can do. What's great about the Wii are watching movies and playing games. I love playing the Wii with my sister because we share memories and laugh at funny videos on the YouTube app. A plus is it has Hulu and Netflix along with games you can by or demos in the Wii Shop.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Gamer Expert
I have never owned a Nintendo wii, but i have played other people's. I like the bowling game, where you sling the controller like your really bowling, yea its pretty dope. Ive heard a lot of good and bad things about this game system. I wish i had one, but I'm po folk, so I'm cheap and play everyone else's haha. I have an Xbox 360, and I'm perfectly fine with that. I think Wii's are overated to be honest.
Hilary P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I am a old school Nintendo fan and prefer their gaming consoles to most and the WII is nice because it gets you on your feet a little. It is nice that you can still get classic Nintendo games on their online shop but also that they have some updated classic games so they are not the same exact thing you've been playing for 20 years (although some classics I will continue to play for another 20 years)
Bernadette A.
Washington , DC
I love Nintendo and have had almost all of their game consoles since I was a little girl. Nintendo wii was a step up from other Nintendo consoles because of its motion activated sensors and ability to connect to the internet. It has some fun family oriented and party games. Best yet - they have a wii version of the original super Mario- an all time classic.
I love my wii. I do play some games on it but recently we have mostly used it for netflix streaming. I love that it has that functionality. It is also great for when I have my friend with her kids over. They always want to play video games so if my friend & I need some time to talk, this gives the kids an outlet while we can have some quiet time for us.
Christina B.
I always thought the Wii was alright as a system - it worked really well with some games. I actually liked using the Wii for the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and the Just Dance games. But it was not a decent replacement for a regular console like the Gamecube. And Nintendo didn't support it long enough before replacing with the WiiU, in my opinion.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I love using the wii to watch Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube . Even for somebody who is not a gamer the system is user friendly. Although I don't play the games that often I like that they are more active than games on other systems. I will Continue to use my wii in the future. I just wish it would play dvd movies, which is why I gave it four stars .
Jessica S.
new rochelle, ny
Favorite game?
Alisha K.
Okahumpka , FL
Who else thinks Wii is the best
Josh P.
What are some of your favorite memories involving the wii? Any good family moments? Any good friend moments?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Is Wii U worth the upgrade, or is classic Wii best?
Jamie-Lee B.
What are the best games for young kids?