Nintendo Wii

Nintendo Wii ? Are Nintendo wii still being sold brand new? And do they still come with wii sports?
What was your favorite game to play on the Nintendo Wii ? #gamer #influenster
Whats your favorite nintendo Wii game?? Nintendo Wii
Start your review of Nintendo Wii!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is so sad that for a while this game system was getting people up and getting people active, but since everyone is just watching Netflix all the time now that is all that people do on it.in reviews
I especially like it because it's free to use for Netflix compared to other game consoles which costs money to use internet. in reviews
This is a great way for them to let out energy playing games when we're cooped up on rainy or cold days, and there are a lot of awesome games we play together as a family. in reviews
Fun family gaming console that first introduced motion controls to the community, many fun games to be played on this consolein reviews
My parents are not technologically savvy at all, and they love using their wii to watch netflix or play wii sports.in reviews
El E.
Goreville, IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I've loved my Wii for years. It's brought so much joy to family time and although my son is grown up and we don't play like we used to, I still play GameCube and DL Nintendo games like LOZ & SMB. I'm big into 80's early 90's video games, yet like the fun games the Wii offers. It's really the best of everything for an old school gamer like me.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
Nintendo WII was the only console to make me way more active rather than way less active. Such a great, fun and advanced system when it arrived. It is also amazing with groups unlike most gaming systems it got people active and interacting. I recommend this to anyone that would like to get active without leaving the house.
Peggy S.
jamestown ny
My first game system i got to share with my family . it is good for all age levels and game experience. It has great games to help you be physically fit .
Christopher P.
Wadena, MN
I live this console. The motion controls are just awesome. The streamlined user interface makes it easy for navigating through your games and different option settings.
Hilary P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I am a old school Nintendo fan and prefer their gaming consoles to most and the WII is nice because it gets you on your feet a little. It is nice that you can still get classic Nintendo games on their online shop but also that they have some updated classic games so they are not the same exact thing you've been playing for 20 years (although some classics I will continue to play for another 20 years)
Brian E.
Dayton, KY
I love that the whole family can partake in this gaming system! I have a 3 year old and 10 year old twins and they all can play and most the games are kid friendly. My wife and I can also play against them! I love that the Wii makes you be active with some of the games, instead of just sitting down and being dormant!
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Gamer Expert Level 3
I bought this for my son when he was younger. His favorite game he plays on it is skylanders. I do wish they made more and better games for the Wii. He doesn't have too many Wii games because of that reason. He mostly uses the Wii now to watch Netflix.
Stevie M.
Springfield, MO
I love the Nintendo wii, it has tons of great games and good gameplay. The controls can be a little confusing some times but you get used to it. The nunchucks wires go bad over time, also. Overall, great console
melissa V.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Best Buy
Tenemos el wii rojo fuy un vicio por un tiempo trajo juegos gratis de mario. Las graficas muy buenas y el audio.
Heather R.
Neodesha, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I've had a couple Wii's and I have to say they are super durable! You can download older Nintendo games, play games on disc, and you can play your gamecube games with it. A bunch of fun accessories!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana G.
il y a 11 jours
Jenny S. il y a 11 jours
It was discontinued in 2013. You can find used ones on eBay.
Pretti E.