Nintendo Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

by Nintendo

This game looks interesting. What do you do in this game?
Start your review of Nintendo Wario Ware: Smooth Moves!
Fun game and easy to play. Kids love it alot. Would recommend. Best for kids 10 and up
I love this game. It is very weird but it is a lot of fun to play with your friends
Sheffield
This game was the highlight of my life whenever I visited my best friends house! We're both very competitive so we always strived to win at every little mini game! It's very stimulating and fun, and I highly recommend it to those who love the Nintendo franchise nd need a game for the family to enjoy!
Gosport, Hampshire
Honestly this is the best party game I have ever played. The minigames are all so absurd and funny and playing with friends creates a really good competitive atmosphere. The story mode is also equally funny so the game is still fun played alone.
Belfast
Me and my little brother and sister GOT HOURS out of this damn thing, idk what it as about it but it's very group friendly and its pretty hilarious and fun. It's fast paced and a great party game. Wish I could find mine
Saint Catharines
I love this game!! Definitely one of the most fun Wii games out there. If you like this game I would highly recommend trying Wario Ware for the Gamecube.
Andover, Andover
Played this everytime I went to my friends house and it was hilarious! Such a fun game with a fast pace that really keeps you on your toes!
Las Piedras
I want Video games to try on my Wii. I think that this one could be the best one for me.