Nintendo Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

by Nintendo

This game looks interesting. What do you do in this game?
Start your review of Nintendo Wario Ware: Smooth Moves!
Man i loved this game and so did my whole neighborhood. Everybody used to come over and play it. I got it for Christmas one year! I still have this game and i even bought the old ds version to! I would highly recommend it for people with kids
Akron, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
I used to have so much fun with this game. It's great with a big group of friends. I love mini games inside of other games and this is all mini games. Some of them are hard and some are confusing, but it's still a really fun party game.
Freehold , NJ
I used to love smooth moves when I was 13. The games were so awesome and funny. This game is also at a very good price. It's has all classic Nintendo games featured in this game. Awesome game, miss playing it.
This was one of my favorite games when I was little. It is great for kids but also adults can laugh at the ridiculousness of some of the mini games. My favorite is the disco dancer with the cats lol.
Lincolnshire, IL
Ohh man this game was lent to my family for a while, every game was so much fun and hilarious to try and beat. I'll always remember the animal crossing one for some reason, it was really simple but it sprouted my interest in the game. I'm really glad I found a copy:)
Millington, TN
This game is so fun in my opinion and gets you very active and involved. This is hands down my favorite game to play on the wii and I loved how completive it can be but still safe and fun! This is perfect for kids who love jumping around and being involved!
Columbus, OH
This is a great game to play with a large group 4+ simply because it's hectic and hilarious. 5 second mini games that you have to move ridiculously to makes for the best experience that can only be done with the Wii
Ruston, LA
This game is one of the best games I ever played on Nintendo Wii. Everyone that I ever introduced to this game fell in love immediately with it. The multiplayer modes were fun to play with a group of friends!
Philadelphia, PA
Used to be one of my favorite games for the wii. A creative bunch of silly mini games that have kept me occupied for hours. Fun to see how far you can get with the increased speed for each one! Recommended to those who want something light, affordable, and fun!
Salt Lake City, UT
Such a fun and silly game! whether you are 6 or 66 , inebriated or enlightened this game is a fun way to let loose and connect with virtual avatars (you), or real pals!!! thumbs up