BY NINTENDO

GAME - Trauma Center: Under the Knife (used) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jeanette Z.
I had so much fun playing this game when I was younger. It was really challenging at times! I liked the characters personalities a lot and the story. Definitely worth trying out if you like this type of game and find it somewhere, as I imagine it'd be pretty cheap these days! It is a surgery game and you are cutting people open and removing things and preforming procedures so if that isn't your thing just take a pass or look up some pictures and videos of the game play. I can't say it's too realistic but it might bother some.
colleen q.
Stanley, NC
Fun Game

This game is really cool and it has levels that allow multiple skill levels to play. The point of this is to be a surgeon and to participate in increasingly difficult operations. There are a couple of operations little bit later on that are very difficult even on an easier setting. But if you utilize your stylus it's actually pretty good. You're able to use the stylus to open somebody's chest cavity. Use your stylus is a laser and as various other tools that a surgeon would use. I've played this game on multiple platforms and even though the screen is small on ideas this one is my favorite version
Jennifer A.
Stockdale, TX
I'm a big fan of Atlus games in general so I was really looking forward to this game. It has a great story and it isn't slow or boring. My only issue with the game is the difficulty in performing procedures the further along you plan. Even as an advanced gamer I found it could be very frustrating at times due to the clunky game play during operations. Overall I would recommend it but to older experienced players due to the difficulty in game play.
Mary E.
houghton lake, MI
My son loves this game but i don't like it at all,gross and graphic, just not my kind of thing
Rafael R.
Exclente juego buena jugabilidad en este juego gráficos excelentes buena expectativa de la historia como se va desarrollando el juego
Andrea V.
laredo, texas
I use this when I'm really bored. My nephews own it and i always borrow it. Its really interesting. In my opinion its an okay game.