BY NINTENDO

• How does the classic Zelda compare to the rest of the other varia...3 Answers
  • Anyone else all about Zelda on the original Nintendo2 Answers
  • "You can not go wrong with the Legend of zelda." in 2 reviews
Tanya D.
The game that started it all for me. I was 12 and I got good grades so my mom bought this for me and that began my love of video games. Link was my boyfriend I used to say. Haha I still own it and it still works. 39 years later...
Michele M.
You can not go wrong with the Legend of zelda. All of the games are perfectly created to keep you coming back time and time again
Chelsie H.
Gamer Expert
Yes!!! SO GOOD!!! Can't go wrong with Zelda :)! Great game for all ages. Not just a mindless game, makes you think and problem solve.
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
I always like this game, it was the first Zelda game that I can remember, but I never could beat it for some reason lol and still haven't to this day! It's just so easy to die on it.
Lia L.
Ballston Spa, NY
What can you say about a classic? This will always be a favorite in our household.
Erin C.
Meno, Oklahoma
Zelda will forever be one of my favorite childhood games. Great way to kill a few hours or a whole day. ;)
Jackie R.
Lynn, MA
This game is completely my childhood, I love it more than most games despite the dated graphics
Nabila K.
The game is great! The only thing is that after a point you get stuck and in need of help from the experts. After that the whole game is very good!!
Melissa A.
Dallas, TX
One of the best games in the history of video games. Love playing it! Plus it reminds me of my childhood, which makes it even better!
Tagren A.
Everett, WA
Best game to play reminds me of when I was a little kid playing it on the original Nintendo. Now I share it in this form with my kiddo
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
How does the classic Zelda compare to the rest of the other variations?
Sherry R.