BY NINTENDO

Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Gamer Expert
It's a classic. There are definitely some quirks to this game, but younger gamers who play this for the first time will recognize the basis of a ton of pop culture gaming references. I remember when this game came out, and I played it non-stop, carefully filling out my paper game map with all the hidden treats as I scoured the land. Loved it. I still go back and play it every-so-often, and it is still enjoyable.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Glendale, AZ
The classics are always the best. I love Zelda and have since this game. I played it all the time. You can never go wrong with this game. It was awesome back then and still is now. Everyone should play this game at least once.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Meno, Oklahoma
Zelda will forever be one of my favorite childhood games. Great way to kill a few hours or a whole day. ;)
Nabila K.
Nabila K.
The game is great! The only thing is that after a point you get stuck and in need of help from the experts. After that the whole game is very good!!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Lynn, MA
This game is completely my childhood, I love it more than most games despite the dated graphics
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
The game that started it all for me. I was 12 and I got good grades so my mom bought this for me and that began my love of video games. Link was my boyfriend I used to say. Haha I still own it and it still works. 39 years later...
Lia L.
Lia L.
Ballston Spa, NY
What can you say about a classic? This will always be a favorite in our household.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
I always like this game, it was the first Zelda game that I can remember, but I never could beat it for some reason lol and still haven't to this day! It's just so easy to die on it.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Gamer Expert
Yes!!! SO GOOD!!! Can't go wrong with Zelda :)! Great game for all ages. Not just a mindless game, makes you think and problem solve.
Michele M.
Michele M.
You can not go wrong with the Legend of zelda. All of the games are perfectly created to keep you coming back time and time again
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
How does the classic Zelda compare to the rest of the other variations?
Sherry R.