Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise

by Nintendo

The system for games on the go. The Nintendo Switch Lite is designed specifically for handheld play - so you can jump into your favourite games wherever you happen to be.

Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise Will buying a physical copy game run when there is not enough storage? All of my games are digital and I’d love to know before purchasing a microSD card!
Anyy one else having issues with the screen? It looks glitchy and not as bright. It happened just a few days after my wife bought it and I haven’t dropped it either. Why does it do this?
Is this really worth it? The switch sound nice but I don’t know about this one tho
Start your review of Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise!
Chelsie D.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise uploaded by Chelsie D.
Purchased at: GameStop
Both my kids and I love the Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise! The portability/size is nice, the battery life is great and it wasn’t super pricey.
Meriah T.
Ankeny, IA
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise uploaded by Meriah T.
Purchased at: Target
I just love playing my nitendo switch .. It's light easy to charge and has alot of space without having a SD card in it.. My choice of games are animal crossing and donkey Kong ... You have a choice of different colors... I picked coral .. it's over hundred to purchase which it's not too bad .. I highly recommend getting this adult or child
Nessa R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise uploaded by Nessa R.
Bought this product because I'm not a big gamer and the only consoles I have are super nintendo & nintendo 64 😅 I bought the yellow nintendo switch lite with mario kart deluxe 8 (Pre-own) & and I love it that I decided to buy the switch console for my family to play! (Sailor moon skin & joy covers are from amazon)
Elisse A.
El Paso
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise uploaded by Elisse A.
Purchased at: Target
I love my coral Nintendo switch because it’s very easy to use because of how small it is it’s perfect for any child or even teenagers who love to play games.
Carrie C.
Chandler, AZ
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise uploaded by Carrie C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I actually have the yellow one but I didn’t see it on here . I love playing games on my switch lite. I don’t know why it took me so long to buy one Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise
member-8ba8f
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise uploaded by member-8ba8f
Purchased at: Amazon
Easy to carry and wont break in your bag very fun also the size is perfect its better than I expected Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise
Rachel M.
Hudsonville, MI
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise uploaded by Rachel M.
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: GameStop
Just bought one of these for my sons 10th birthday. Him and his 11.5 year old brother originally both got [product:nintendo-of-america---switch-32gb-console---neon-red/neon-blue-joy-con] each for Christmas one year. My 11.5 year old is quite a bit more responsible with his electronics (he can't live without them lol). That being said my 10 year old "lost" everything that went with the switch we paid over $300 for not to long after getting it (I have the gaming system and everything that belongs with it now). He asked for a Hovar Board and a new Switch this year. Yeah right kid!! I was not about to buy another switch or even give it back after collecting everything he misplaced just for him to do it AGAIN! I looked into the Lites and decided this would be a much better option for him as he likes to bring his other gaming system with him to friends so they can play together. It's "Lite" and perfect sized making it easily portable! I also purchased a few accessories to protect it such as Hori - Hybrid System Armor for Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise and a Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch Lite Nintendo Switch Lite Accessories Nintendo GameStop along with a hard carrying case so it's well protected from drops and getting crushed! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN I LOVE YOU!!! 07/19/2011
Ashley G.
Lakeland
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise uploaded by Ashley G.
my sister got me and my Nintendo switch light in the color teal of course and I absolutely adore it she and I can play games on it we can talk on it I play it with my boyfriend it's really fun I really really enjoy it I would absolutely recommend it to anybody who's looking for something light something easy to use that you can play games on and play with your friends I really really love my switch light.
Jessa M.
Gray, GA
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise uploaded by Jessa M.
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise uploaded by Jessa M.
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise (Yellow) I've never had a handheld gaming system before so this was a new and exciting experience for me The graphics are amazing and I love the size and feel of the #Nintendo #SwitchLite in my hands. The console the perfect size for on the go gaming. I also loved the large screen, it makes gameplay so much better. Only things that I don't like is the fact that this console is one player only obviously, because there isn't a way for it to dock to the tv like the original Switch. However, if someone else around you has a Nintendo Switch then you can connect to them and play with them that way. Unfortunately the battery life isn't super impressive, yet it isn't terrible. You can get on average of 4-6 hours of gameplay from a charge, and it usually takes about 2 hours or so to fully charge. I also think there aren't enough games for the Nintendo Switch, but that's more of a supply vs demand issue. Overall I give it 4.5 stars. ⭐⭐⭐⭐🌜 It's an awesome game console in my opinion.
Trina F.
Hixson, TN
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise uploaded by Trina F.
Ok so I have used both the larger switch and now the switch light. There’s almost no difference in the two processing power wise and if you don’t need the ability to switch out the joycons or connect to the tv I recommend saving $100 and go with the lite edition. I did remove a star because with a good hand grippy case it hurts my hands to play because the device is so thin. I recommend trying it out at GameStop or something to see if it works for you trip wise.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara R.
Payson, UT
il y a 3 mois
Serina M. il y a 3 mois
Even a physical game requires device storage to add a save file, so you need a little bit of storage to run a physical game. Some save files can be over 1gb big. Hope this helps
Felieca P.
Atchison, KS
il y a 7 mois
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise Someone told me I can hook this to a dock to display on the t.v. is that true?
Tyrone C. il y a 7 mois
Yes tv or handheld its such a great system
Jerissa J.
Willingboro
il y a 9 mois
Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise Should I purchase the switch lite now or wait until black Friday? Is it worth the price?
Chrissy H. il y a 8 mois
I would and if possible, try to purchase at Walmart or Target rather than GameStop.
Emily C.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
il y a un an
Nintendo Switch Lite - TurquoiseHow does this compare with the larger switch? I’m wanting to play animal crossing and don’t know which to get!
Grace H. il y a 7 mois
A little bit smaller, which is easier on your hands. Doesn’t have rumble (but how much that matters is up to you and if that’s a deal breaker to you). Doesn’t connect to the tv.