Nintendo Switch Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild & Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, Multicolor

BY NINTENDO

Transform your entire gaming experience at home and on-the-go with multi-player battles and more with this versatile Nintendo Nintendo Switch Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle. Enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere The mobility of a handheld combines with the power of a home gaming system, adding new play styles brought to life by a Joy-Con controller Simply lift from the dock at any time and the system instantly transitions to handheld mode 6.2-in. tablet screen displays bright HD gameplay at the park, on an airplane, in a car or at a friend's apartment Joy-Con controller acts as a standalone controller with an analog stick for a full complement of face and shoulder buttons, built-in motion-sensing technology and new HD Rumble Travel across vast fields, through forests, and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the kingdom of Hyrule in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe What's Included Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controller Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Product Specifications Resolution: 1280 x 720p (HD) Display size: 6.2 in. Battery life: up to 6 hrs. Storage: 32GB Connectors: USB port, aux in jack Wireless: Wi-Fi Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here For information about the modified return policy, please click here Model no. 696055148011 Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. see more...

Leah T.
I didn’t purchase the actual bundle but I do have the switch as well as both of these games. The switch and the games are kind of pricey but they’re definitely all worth it. The switch is amazing console and these are two of the best games for it. Both of these games are amazing and definitely worth purchasing the switch for.
Ally S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I seriously could not give this guy an overview the switch itself is absolutely amazing and the game Legend of Zelda breath of the Wild won game of the year for a reason, it is the best!! Definitely try to switch out and even if you have never played Zelda before you should definitely Play Breath of the Wild. Easy 5 stars all the way easy 5 stars all the way!!!
Robin S.
Prince George, VA
I absolutely love this system!! #giftcrush of the year. I have already have bought several games. My husband gave me this as an early Christmas present because he knew I couldn't wait till Christmas haha. I haven't played my Xbox in a month because of playing this instead!
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
This game is so fun. The map is pretty huge. It's actually the biggest map in any game. There is SO much to do it feels like I'll never ACTCUALLY beat the game.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
I have always loved anything zelda related.ive got to have this.this is great.big fan of zelda.
Rachael S.
Adelaide
I bought my switch about a month ago now, along with zelda and mario kart and honestly it's the best console I've ever had (and I've had most of them). I love that it can be used anywhere and love bringing it over to my friends place to play with them. Zelda is breath taking and I've sunken so many hours into it and still feel like there's so much to do in the game. Mario kart is a classic and you literally can't go wrong with getting that game. Oh and with the new pokemon games coming out on the switch it is definitely time to add this console to your collection so you don't miss out!
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello I
love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much
to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of
testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion
more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same
product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to
become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I
remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch
brahim
Dayanna E.
miami
Best gift ever I receive this for my anniversary gift and you guys WHAT. I’ve been playing non stop
Jenise A.