ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesConsoles & Gaming AccessoriesNintendo

Transform your entire gaming experience at home and on-the-go with multi-player battles and more with this versatile Nintendo Nintendo Switch Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle. Enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere The mobility of a handheld combines with the power of a home gaming system, adding new play styles brought to life by a Joy-Con controller Simply lift from the dock at any time and the system instantly transitions to handheld mode 6.2-in. tablet screen displays bright HD gameplay at the park, on an airplane, in a car or at a friend's apartment Joy-Con controller acts as a standalone controller with an analog stick for a full complement of face and shoulder buttons, built-in motion-sensing technology and new HD Rumble Travel across vast fields, through forests, and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the kingdom of Hyrule in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe What's Included Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controller Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Product Specifications Resolution: 1280 x 720p (HD) Display size: 6.2 in. Battery life: up to 6 hrs. Storage: 32GB Connectors: USB port, aux in jack Wireless: Wi-Fi Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here For information about the modified return policy, please click here Model no. 696055148011 Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor.

Should I get this product and if so where is the best place to buy one ?
Is this bundle with the price?
Start your review of Nintendo Switch Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild & Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, Multicolor!
María S.
Yonkers, NY
Nintendo Switch Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild & Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, Multicolor uploaded by María S.
Purchased at: GameStop
Nintendo has been in my life since I was a child, I've grown up with all his consoles, definitely in love with Nintendo. The Nintendo switch it's a really good and practice console since you can play wherever you want and also you can enjoy playing on a tv
Aaron R.
Nintendo Switch Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild & Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, Multicolor uploaded by Aaron R.
This nintendo switch is the best Nintendo product because it works perfectly when I play games on it like fortnite and Mario cart
Paola F.
San Francisco
Nintendo Switch Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild & Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, Multicolor uploaded by Paola F.
Pretty good, my husband gave me this Nintendo as a gift 🎁 like 2 years ago and I have enjoyed so much. I love the fact that I can connected to the tv or just take it with me in a road trip, also the battery last longer than I thought.
Tyrone C.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo Switch Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild & Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, Multicolor uploaded by Tyrone C.
Purchased at: GameStop
I cannot express how much i love my nintendo switch. Its so great for personal use family play or games with friends. The fact that it has dual capabilities is my favorite aspect of this system. You can play on a big screen television by yourself or with family and friends. You can also play portable which is great for travel when you don't have access to a television. There is such a great variety of games that you can never get tired of playing.
Jennifer H.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: GameStop
Excellent bundle purchase from Nintendo! If you are looking for a great purchase- this us a good one! Definitely expensive- but is a great , fun purchase
Elias N.
Tampa, FL
I love my switch it's a great product and very fun to play can't wait for new games to come out soon
Stephanie L.
Pocatello, ID
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo Switch Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild & Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, Multicolor uploaded by Stephanie L.
Purchased at: GameStop
I love my Nintendo switch! It’s able to played on the TV and you can take it with you anywhere. The quality of games that have come out for the switch is amazing! Thai function of the joycons is great they are light and easy to use.
Jessica R.
Madison Hts, MI
Nintendo Switch Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild & Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, Multicolor uploaded by Jessica R.
Ever since we got the switch everyone in our family plays it my daughter loves to play Animal Crossing and hello neighbor they're her favorite games I love to play Zelda Legend of the Wind Waker as well as Animal Crossing as well in Pokemon I would recommend it to anyone looking for a family entertainment system for everyone Blaster Master Zero - Nintendo Switch (Digital)
Carola C.
Purchased at: GameStop
I love this product this system I feel like you’re in a game I love the price it don’t need now improvement. The price is great I play Mario kart ring fit is my favorite game And yes I would recommend adults and kids get it
Cameron B.
Fort Worth, TX
I don’t have this bundle, but have the Nintendo switch and Mario kart. I play the switch so much that my wife is not happy. It so addicting and I love that it can be played on the big screen or in your hands. The battery last for a long time and the games are pretty good. My kid loves Mario kart as it’s fun and has a lot of vehicle upgrades as well as tracks and you can set up self drive for the little kids. All around great game system. Zelda: links awakening is a great game and don’t get me started on Animal Crossing. Perfect for all ages. Nintendo out did themselves!