ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesConsoles & Gaming AccessoriesNintendo
Switch in Red and Blue with SW Pokken Tournament Sleevs and Accessories Bundle

is it worth the price ?
I was just curious, can you hook the switch up to your TV?
Where can I buy one (low price )?
Start your review of Nintendo Switch in Red and Blue with SW Pokken Tournament Sleevs and Accessories Bundle!
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
Nintendo Switch in Red and Blue with SW Pokken Tournament Sleevs and Accessories Bundle uploaded by Amy R.
My boys love this game console. We are huge Nintendo fans. We play Zelda Mario kart mortal Kombat Mario Odyssey smash Brothers. The system is perfect and wouldn't change anything about it. My kids play every day and all day if I would let them. Lol I definitely recommend Nintendo products and the new switch because they are just the classic game system they have the best kid friendly games and they're not just all war games shooting games they're actually fun interactive games that even adults can play we actually have a really good time when we're all together playing games it's really fun.
Nicole M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Nintendo Switch in Red and Blue with SW Pokken Tournament Sleevs and Accessories Bundle uploaded by Nicole M.
This is so great i love it so much. You can put as many games as you want as long as you pay for them physically. It is portable, colors are very nice, great material, and does not break easily. I would definitely recommend buying this since is very practical and a perfect gift for gamers. You can also change the controllers colors since they sell them separately!
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
Nintendo Switch in Red and Blue with SW Pokken Tournament Sleevs and Accessories Bundle uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Best Buy
We love our new switch! Great for multiple players at home and on road! Definitely recommend!
Shantoria B.
Bimble, KY
Nintendo Switch in Red and Blue with SW Pokken Tournament Sleevs and Accessories Bundle uploaded by Shantoria B.
Another Christmas gift my baby loves! #myworld [product:nintendo-switch-animal-crossing:-new-horizons-edition] he loves it plays fortnite mostly but sometimes other games as well!
Caitlynn F.
Oneonta, NY
Nintendo Switch in Red and Blue with SW Pokken Tournament Sleevs and Accessories Bundle uploaded by Caitlynn F.
Love all the product! Between us and the children, it hasn't been out down since we got it. I love that it's portable so I dint have to be stuck Inna room all day if I wanna play. Controls and games are easy the kids understand and can enjoy.
Whitney K.
Nintendo Switch in Red and Blue with SW Pokken Tournament Sleevs and Accessories Bundle uploaded by Whitney K.
We bought my son one when they very first came out in 2018. He loves it! He has 23 games which all are very friendly for kids with special needs which my son is. You have so many choices of different accessories you can buy as well. Games run around $70 each. And don't forget youtube! I love that he can watch youtube or play games. It does so much stuff. The switch itself, back at first I believe we paid $400 not sure what it is now. And it last! We have not had one issue out of his and he was 7, 7yo boys are rough and is still just as new! If you have a kid wanting one I recommend it if you can. I even play games with him on it. It's pretty cool little thing. Hooks up to tv or can go on a car ride! It's great!
Tiffany G.
Granada Hills, CA
Nintendo Switch in Red and Blue with SW Pokken Tournament Sleevs and Accessories Bundle uploaded by Tiffany G.
Love my switch!!! Play it all my time with my friends or by myself. A good past time for quarantine.
timothy n jeanie J.
Florence, AL
Nintendo Switch in Red and Blue with SW Pokken Tournament Sleevs and Accessories Bundle uploaded by timothy n jeanie J.
I love my Nintendo switch you can use it as a hand held game or play on the tv. This is a must have game system for everyone.
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
Awesome gaming platform you can play animal crossing with other people I like going on others island only if they are famous lol like rage against the machine
Litian M.
Nintendo Switch in Red and Blue with SW Pokken Tournament Sleevs and Accessories Bundle uploaded by Litian M.
Purchased at: GameStop
Mis hijos lo aman es portable que es lo q mas les encanta , no pesa nada ,le dura la carga ,muy facil de usar- mis hijos lo disfrutan ,juegan bien seguido moderado obviamente. Hasta yo he jugado se disfruta y para que engañar es un poco adictivo ,tambien depende de lo que juegues.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariana R.
Toronto, ON
il y a 6 mois
Amanda S. il y a 5 mois
Yes! They include a “dock” that charges the device and connects it to the TV.