Nintendo Super Smash Brothers Melee uploaded by Joy-Sahai B.

BY NINTENDO

• Who is your favorite character?17 Answers
  • Who else here plays? And wants to get bodied by a Kirby main haha.1 Answers
Nintendo Super Smash Brothers Melee
  • "It's a must buy even though it's a little old if you can get your hands on it you should" in 1 review
  • "Soooo much fun hours of laughing and defeating a classic game a must have game for sure!" in 1 review
  • "In my opinion, this is the best game for Game Cube." in 1 review
Toppenish, WA
This is one of the best games of all time. The controls are crisp, the soundtrack is amazing, and the collectibles are so abundant you'll need a doctors note and a months worth of provisions to try and unlock everything.

Jokes aside, the game really shines in competitive play. This game may not seem so friendly to newcomers, but when you go to a local tournament after practicing wavedashing, and L-Canceling for a week and body someone feels really freaking good. Look up some Melee tournaments and if it doesn't catch your fancy, then just stick to Smash 4.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Wilmington, OH
Another game that was my favorite as a child!!! Me and my cousins played a lot of video games with each other growing up and this is definitely one of our favorites, We love fighting each other or even teaming u against each other, In these games you can choose a character from selected Nintendo games, like Mario, and fight using items given to you throughout the match or just use your fist!! I would suggest this game for children 10 and up due to the violence.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Wentzville, MO
This is a true Classic. My sons and daughter tried to teach me how for years to get "good". I am still trying to learn all the moves. Although I am terrible at it, I still think it one of the fun fighting games around! They still kick my a$$ but probably cause I always choose Pikachu. haha
Adrian L.
Adrian L.
Colton, CA
The best fighting game ever made for any console. Awesome selection of characters and the 4 player melee action make this game awesome. The sequels weren't as good in my opinion. This game has various game modes that will keep anyone entertained for hours.
Zoey S.
Zoey S.
Warrior, AL
I use to love playing this game with my friends! This game has all the classic Nintendo characters and a lot of the maps are from your favorite Nintendo games! The replay value is very high especially when you have a group of people playing with you!
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
This game will bring you together as a family and destroy you in one sitting. It is by far the best GameCube game you could buy. Its the best way to determine who despises who in the family (in a fun manor) the winner always got bragging rights.
Junika J.
Junika J.
I don't play this game. I watch my husband and family play it and it is hilarious!!! It's a very entertaining game to watch. Has all the classic characters too. If you're a Nintendo fan it's a great game to add to your collection
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This is such an amazing and endlessly entertaining game. It is so simple but occupies you for hours and is the perfect game to play with friends. It doesn't get old! so fun to play as your favorite characters and vs friends!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
This may be an old game, but it is still fun to play today. Although there are newer versions of super smash bros out, this is still an awesome game to play. I love that it is a classic along with the Nintendo 64 version.
Maria S.
Maria S.
I remember playing this a LONG time ago. It was a very fun and entertaining game. You got to chose a player you wanted to fight with. I don't it in this system but I still do play in for the Wii u. Highly recommended.
Davey A.
Davey A.
Mount Vernon, OH
Who is your favorite character?
Toppenish, WA
Who else here plays? And wants to get bodied by a Kirby main haha.