Nintendo Super Smash Brothers Melee

by Nintendo

Who else here plays? And wants to get bodied by a Kirby main haha.
Who is your favorite character?
Start your review of Nintendo Super Smash Brothers Melee!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Soooo much fun hours of laughing and defeating a classic game a must have game for sure!” in 1 review
“It's a must buy even though it's a little old if you can get your hands on it you should” in 1 review
“In my opinion, this is the best game for Game Cube.” in 1 review
Phoenix, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was such an amazing game! While the other Smash Bros games are good this one is a classic! There are such amazing stages mixed with awesome characters is worth it. It is so hard to come by now which is sad considering my copy is now unreadable and has been for years. Maybe one day it will work again!
Florence , MS
Gamer Expert Level 3
We are a game household and we love smash I can smash you with some back at you and you won’t even know it’s coming and this is fun it’s fun for groups this is fun for kids do you love it
Cicero, IL
Purchased at: GameStop
This is my ultimate childhood favorite video game. I love that it has tons of characters to choose from pikachu to sonic, to falcon and to princess peach. I love that you can play story mode and st the end fight an evil hand that throws laser at you. It is very enjoyable and can play with more than 1-7 players which make any party or sleepover more entertaining. This is a family favorite game since we would play this together every week on fridays. This game is being sold today for $25.00- $100.00 online or at PlayNTrade. Since I still have the original one it will make the value in the near future become higher than the original price purchased on it. Can’t wait to play the newer version that just came out for the Nintendo Switch.
Toppenish, WA
This is one of the best games of all time. The controls are crisp, the soundtrack is amazing, and the collectibles are so abundant you'll need a doctors note and a months worth of provisions to try and unlock everything. Jokes aside, the game really shines in competitive play. This game may not seem so friendly to newcomers, but when you go to a local tournament after practicing wavedashing, and L-Canceling for a week and body someone feels really freaking good. Look up some Melee tournaments and if it doesn't catch your fancy, then just stick to Smash 4.
Wilmington , OH
Another game that was my favorite as a child!!! Me and my cousins played a lot of video games with each other growing up and this is definitely one of our favorites, We love fighting each other or even teaming u against each other, In these games you can choose a character from selected Nintendo games, like Mario, and fight using items given to you throughout the match or just use your fist!! I would suggest this game for children 10 and up due to the violence.
I really feel like I shouldn't even be reviewing this. the SSB series in general has been a hit through the last decade, and it doesn't stop at Melee. Everyone of all skill levels will be easily immersed in this battle royale game featuring all of Nintendo's famous heroes and villains. If you haven't tried any of them out yet, I HIGHLY encourage it. The 1P campaign doesn't really have a story to be honest, but for me, I played Melee for the battles between friends and family. A super fun game overall, and a nostaglic classic for those growing up playing it.
Wentzville, MO
This is a true Classic. My sons and daughter tried to teach me how for years to get "good". I am still trying to learn all the moves. Although I am terrible at it, I still think it one of the fun fighting games around! They still kick my a$$ but probably cause I always choose Pikachu. haha
Colton, CA
The best fighting game ever made for any console. Awesome selection of characters and the 4 player melee action make this game awesome. The sequels weren't as good in my opinion. This game has various game modes that will keep anyone entertained for hours.
Warrior, AL
I use to love playing this game with my friends! This game has all the classic Nintendo characters and a lot of the maps are from your favorite Nintendo games! The replay value is very high especially when you have a group of people playing with you!
This game will bring you together as a family and destroy you in one sitting. It is by far the best GameCube game you could buy. Its the best way to determine who despises who in the family (in a fun manor) the winner always got bragging rights.