Nintendo Super Smash Brothers Melee

by Nintendo

Who else here plays? And wants to get bodied by a Kirby main haha.
Who is your favorite character?
Start your review of Nintendo Super Smash Brothers Melee!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Soooo much fun hours of laughing and defeating a classic game a must have game for sure!in reviews
It's a must buy even though it's a little old if you can get your hands on it you shouldin reviews
In my opinion, this is the best game for Game Cube.in reviews
Beatriz D.
Cicero, IL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
This is my ultimate childhood favorite video game. I love that it has tons of characters to choose from pikachu to sonic, to falcon and to princess peach. I love that you can play story mode and st the end fight an evil hand that throws laser at you. It is very enjoyable and can play with more than 1-7 players which make any party or sleepover more entertaining. This is a family favorite game since we would play this together every week on fridays. This game is being sold today for $25.00- $100.00 online or at PlayNTrade. Since I still have the original one it will make the value in the near future become higher than the original price purchased on it. Can’t wait to play the newer version that just came out for the Nintendo Switch.
Dawn M.
Wentzville, MO
This is a true Classic. My sons and daughter tried to teach me how for years to get "good". I am still trying to learn all the moves. Although I am terrible at it, I still think it one of the fun fighting games around! They still kick my a$$ but probably cause I always choose Pikachu. haha
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Amazing game, loads of fun. Loved getting friends and family together to play. We'd do tournament style so everyone would get a chance. Very popular high demand game for "retro" gamers.
Julialynn F.
Ah yes... My childhood right there lol one of my favorite games growing up! I wanted a game cube soooooo bad! My neighbor had one and my cousins so at least I got to play lol all and all a great game :p
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,267 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
The BEST Smash Brothers game ever made. Still have the GameCube disc and play all the time!
Ramon A.
Toppenish, WA
This is one of the best games of all time. The controls are crisp, the soundtrack is amazing, and the collectibles are so abundant you'll need a doctors note and a months worth of provisions to try and unlock everything. Jokes aside, the game really shines in competitive play. This game may not seem so friendly to newcomers, but when you go to a local tournament after practicing wavedashing, and L-Canceling for a week and body someone feels really freaking good. Look up some Melee tournaments and if it doesn't catch your fancy, then just stick to Smash 4.
Maria S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I remember playing this a LONG time ago. It was a very fun and entertaining game. You got to chose a player you wanted to fight with. I don't it in this system but I still do play in for the Wii u. Highly recommended.
Zoey S.
Warrior, AL
I use to love playing this game with my friends! This game has all the classic Nintendo characters and a lot of the maps are from your favorite Nintendo games! The replay value is very high especially when you have a group of people playing with you!
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA
I love the options within this game! I used to play this with my brothers all the time, sometimes we'd battle other times we'd go through the levels. It also allowed me to play by myself
Adrian L.
Fontana, CA
The best fighting game ever made for any console. Awesome selection of characters and the 4 player melee action make this game awesome. The sequels weren't as good in my opinion. This game has various game modes that will keep anyone entertained for hours.