Nintendo Super Smash Bros Melee

by Nintendo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo Super Smash Bros Melee!
How would you rate this product?
Wolfe City
I’ve always loved the super smash bros series. Me and my cousin played it almost every day. It was always fun to try and unlock every character, and we felt accomplished when we finally did unlock them all. It was also fun to use every character to find out which ones we liked the most. This one in particular is my favorite because I like the stages in this one more than the other smash bros games.
This game is seriously one of my absolute favorite games! I can't wait for it to come out on the nintendo switch so I can relive the good ole days with this game. It's fun and easy to play by yourself or with friends. My brother and I would spend countless hours on this game playing each other. This would make a great game for small get togethers or if you're just chilling at home. I'd definitely recommend it to others. If you don't mind fighting games, this game would definitely be a good choice.
Super smash bros melted is amazing. It's so easy to learn and a very fast moving competitive game and can become complex if you want to get really into it. It's a blast to play casually or competitively.
This game is a classic, I have all of the Super Smash Bros games starting from the 64! And when this came out I remember my brother and I lost our minds! we were hooked on this game all the time. I definitely recommend playing this!
Ferndale, MI
With the original Super Smash Bros for N64, Nintendo set out to create a fun and accessible fighting game that broke from traditional conventions and took advantage of their rich cast of memorable first-party characters. The sequel, Melee took this groundwork and built an incredibly deep and competitive fighting game that is still being played professionally more than a decade after release. Melee is the definitive Smash Bros experience, featuring blindingly fast combat between a diverse roster of fighters. While primarily seen as a competitive fighting game, melee also features 4-player fights that are perfect for a party or lighthearted play session. One of the finest games ever made.
Prairieville, LA
1v1 me!! Haha, this is such a great game, I got into it playing my lame, nerd boyfriend. He mains fox, while I go for Falco (Obvious choice lol). Anyway, I actually like this one the most out of all of them including the newest one, I feel like the wii u version is overrated, and I do not like how slow it first feels. Melee just seems more on-hands, and the community is big, and crazy talented. Def play at least oonce.
Madison, WI
Such a classic game that defined my childhood. Hours and hours were spent playing this fun game. It's such a great game and it's a great way to spend time with friends. Even though the graphics aren't like today, it is so worth it. If you don't have a GameCube system you can use your woo also!
Fontana , CA
Yes I still have a GameCube 😅 Super smash bros is probably the best game ever created! All your classic gaming characters fighting each other in one game, how cool is that! I can literally spend all day playing this game and I would never get bored
Huntsville, AL
Oh the nostalgia of super smash bros! haha i played this as a kid religiously and still try to play with my SO whenever i can. by far my favorite game company and game type. little laggy at times but overall its great. now I want to play it haha!!!!
Woodstock, GA
This game is one of the best. It is easy to play, but takes a long time to master. The competitive scene is pretty big considering how old the game is. This game does provide a very entertaining single player mode as well.