Nintendo Super Smash Bros Brawl

My son loves Nintendo Super Smash Bros Brawl? What other switch games would you recommend? #gamer #techtalk #switch #games
For someone who as literally only played Pokémon and Guitar Hero for most of her life, can someone recommend tactics? My brother has the newest game and I want to beat him. Just like I do at everything else. Thanks!
How do you feel this game compares to super smash Brothers Melee? The competitive scene for this game seems not as active.
Start your review of Nintendo Super Smash Bros Brawl!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Super Smash Bros Brawl is a really fun game, I used to play it all the time with my friends.” in reviews
Fort Wayne, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Another great classic to a good series of games! The addition of the Subspace Emmisary was so interesting. Having a single player storyline within the fighting game seemed a little out of place but was a great way to play even if you were alone rather than fighting a bunch of CPUs. Plus the stage building was always fun to play around with!
This is it. Not many fancy bells and whistles, just a complete package of a smash game. Every character you could reasonably want. Mechanics that feel good as long as you're not counting frames. Cool party modes like tournament modes, full roster battles, 8 man battles, etc. A fun story mode. And loads of nostalgia.
Salem, MA
This is one of the most classic games of all time. They've expanded it so a lot more people can play than before but essentially it's just an awesome game where you get to battle in different arenas and with different characters from all of the games we know and love. Lots of fun.
72704
This is a childhood classic. I absolutely love this game. Nintendo games are extremely affordable and always good fun. I have no improvement ideas for this game. It's great all on it's own. I haven't found any other similar games like this, it's awesome.
ridge way dr orlando fl 5606
EXTREMELY UNDER RATED GAME. People also ways say "it will never live up to melee" brawl was a HUGE step forward for the series, so many new characters, final smashes, story mode. One downside is meta knight, fun to play as but why to overpowered.
Lancaster, CA
The OG Super Smash Bros Game and it creates a sense of nostalgia playing it. I remember staying up til 4am just giving out whoopings on the game. The only issue is that it can get a bit repetitive unless you provide different players.
Hampden, ME
Great game. Party favorite for a reason. It’s been phased out now but we still come back to this one from time to time.m to revisit some old favorites and the good memories Nintendo always provides its players.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This is my favorite smash brothers. I still have this game. It took me a while to be able to find it I was searching for it for a while. Everybody loves smash if you’ve not play this game you need to pick it up.
Kirtland, OH
This is an extremely fun and easy game for many people to play. You can unlock stages and characters always giving you something to do. There is also a story mode that is very fun and challenging to complete.
New York
This is absolutely a must have game for all! Hours and hours of competitive fun! There is not much to improve on this game, instant classic and worth the buy! I highly recommend this video game for all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Barrington, RI