BY INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS

• Is this as good as the one for game cube or is it the sam...2 Answers
Nintendo Super Paper Mario (Wii)
  • "super mario is the best game ever though im a girl i never get tired of this game." in 2 reviews
  • "I never get bored hahah" in 1 review
  • "I love any Super Mario game." in 1 review
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
Paper Mario is so fun and exciting because there are so Any different levels and also surprises behind stickers or walls. It's very engaging storyline and of course who doesn't Love Mario❤❤
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Compared to the previous Paper Mario on Gamecube, I don't like this one as much. They definitely change it up a lot and add more features and challenges, but some levels are just too overwhelming. It can get really difficult and time-consuming to complete levels as you get further into the game. The sidekicks are still cool and it's nice that you can switch them anytime you want. I don't like the battles as much as the previous Gamecube, but they do go quicker. It's a great addition to the Mario series, but compared to Papio Mario Thousand Year Door, it disappoints.
Julia N.
Paper Mario is fantastic. I played a ton of it for quite a while. I like that it has the feeling and the general play of traditional Mario, but with a plot line and with some more advanced twists. The 3D aspect along with the 2D play is a great way to incorporate extras and hidden treasures in the game so that there is always more to look for.
Edith C.
Hanford, CA
It's a fun game to play. I used to play this a lot with my husband when I was pregnant. I'm only giving it four starts because it's a little more "complicated" switching from the paper dimension to the 3D and it would frustrate us.
Jessica B.
This game is really fun! At first glance it seems childish due to the 2D but it allows for some unique gameplay. There is the main storyline but there are also size 'quest' where you hunt for items or combine them to create new things.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I never get tired of this game! Classic Mario for a lot of it, with a twist. Definitely kept me interested for quite some time, and had trouble beating a few levels. I think I could play it over again and still have some trouble. I think it would be for more advanced kids though.
Alisha C.
Lebanon, OR
I have loved Mario games since I was a kid. This game has all of the elements you loved about 2d mario from the eighties while still kicking it up A notch with technology and the depth of the storyline. It kept my interest all the way through.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I never really got to play anything Mario until recently so I've stocked up on games and am working my way through them. I really enjoyed this title a lot and thought it was an interesting take on the more common style of play. Very fun!
Jackie L.
Super mario is the best game ever though I'm a girl i never get tired of this game. they need to start making old nintendo systems . I miss Nintendo 62 and super nintendo .
maria a.
I have recently start playing on the Wii and I wanted a Mario game, I went with this one and I love it. is so challenging and adventurous plus the psychics are awesome. I loved it there so many hidden stuff and I never get bored
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
Is this as good as the one for game cube or is it the same game?