Nintendo Super Paper Mario - NINTENDO OF AMERICA INC.

by Nintendo

Mario and Luigi are enjoying a lazy afternoon at their house when they hear the terrible news: Princess Peach has been kidnapped! The two brothers head straight for Bowser's castle to get her back, but Bowser is just as surprised about Peach's kidnapping as they are. At that moment, a strange top-hatted villain warps in and abducts everyone but Mario. The mysterious villain then forces Peach and Bowser to get married, creating a rift of dark energy that threatens to tear the universe apart! Only Mario can save the day. but he can't do it alone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo Super Paper Mario - NINTENDO OF AMERICA INC.!
How would you rate this product?
Compton, CA
You can never go wrong with super Mario! If you grew up blowing into that gray Nintendo then you know Mario can entertain you and your family equally. I have bought this game and all other games of super Mario for my little cousins, and they are so much fun!
My daughter loves this game...we play it together whenever I have I chance and we can play for hours!
I love mario, when i was little i always play mario, is one of my favorite one Also my sister and mom and dad alway play mario with me
Welch, WV
Super Paper Mario is an excellent addition to the Paper Mario series. Even though the turn based battles are gone, the battle system is just as fun as the original 2 in the series. The plot has a lot of charm and very likeable characters. If you are someone who wants to play for the story, then getting this would be perfect. The new 3D mechanic helps bring depth to the game and allows for almost double the extra content with the extra bosses. Puzzles are sometimes solved through this method and it's fun to see a different perspective on the world. I would highly recommend getting this game if you are a fan of the others. Or you are just looking for another game to try. You don't have to play the others in the series to understand what is going and can jump right in!
Hamilton, ON
Super fun game and I don't have worry about appropriateness for my small children. It brings me back to my childhood while still giving me the updated gaming experience.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Me gustan bastante los juegos de Mario y creo que este está muy bien pensado para ser original pero creo que los controles son un poco liosos

Looking for your answer?