Nintendo Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2

Anyone else love yoshi?
Do they still make the gameboy advance
Es este juego entretenido?
Start your review of Nintendo Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2!
How would you rate this product?
This is my all time favorite childhood game. We would play every single day. Never did fully win the game lol, but we had a blast tying. It was an easy game to get used to playing unlike a lot of games now. I would recommend to soooo many people who just want something simple and fun to play
Arizona City , AZ
Love the handheld systems and this game is one of my favorites. It's an older game so if your used to the high resolution games this is not for you. But if your into old school gaming you'll love it. I have had this game for years and definitely can go back to it and play again.
Spruce Pine, NC
I get nostalgic playing games I used to play years ago. I enjoy them just as much if not more now. It's great that they keep making the classic game to fit the new consoles and updates devices. I would recommend Nintendo to anyone in any age group.
Barrington , RI
Purchased at: Amazon
I love all Mario games. They are kid friendly and less violent in comparison to other games. I love Yoshi he’s so cute! My ten year old son and his 9,7,4 year old cousins each take turns playing. I would recommend to other moms who are looking for kid friendly video games #kidfriendly #family #games #gamer #entertainment #kids #safeforkids
Glendale, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Wow, I used to play this with my cousins growing up and it was our absolute favorite. I loved my Game Boy Advance and loved playing this game on it. I beat the game multiple times and kept restarting. Super Mario is always a good idea! Highly recommend!
Bloomsburg, PA
I used to love playing this game and would play nonstop! There were so many levels and it was just pure fun! I miss playing this and wish I never got rid of my gameboy to play this!
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was hands down one of my favorite games to play on my Gameboy Advance! So much so that I bought it a few times because I had lost it a couple of times over the years! So much fun to beat the different levels and make your way through the maps, starts out easy but it actually gets pretty hard. So much fun, brings back memories.
Bloomington, MN
It's pretty much the same as the Super Mario game for the SNES, with slightly updated graphics. If you're not familiar with the game you should familiarize yourself with this epic classic game. This is one of the best games from an era when playability and replay value were make-or-break qualities; of which this game rates very highly in both.
I wish they still made games like they did when this game came out! This is one of my all time favorite games! Yoshi is so adorable! There wasn't any violence in these games and my sisters and I would play for hours!! Now I have to go out and buy this game!!
Davison , MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
A super fun game that never gets old. Yoshi, his green dinosaur he rides is one of my favorite characters. Every level is a blast , and the villains you have to beat at the end of levels is also fun. I like the graphics, and I’m totally addicted!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...