BY NINTENDO #4 in Nintendo Games

Belle H.
Bend, OR
This is the OG Mario! I spent about a year trying to beat this game as a kid. The last boss level in the flaming castle, with the fireballs and the flaming ropes. Took me so many tries to beat it, but I finally did after about a year. I will always love this game, I could play it for hours, even today.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Classic game! I would still love playing this game if I still had the console. I never got enough of it and for if being the first of the series, it never gets old.
Shatoya D.
Ok, who doesn’t love this game? This is such a cult classic. I could sit there and play this game for days! It’s such an innocent fun time. A blast from the past, in a time where games were sweet and child friendly.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
The original version of #supermariobros will always be my favorite and have a special place in my heart. I have spent countless hours playing this as a kid on the original #nintendo and having a great time. Beating #bowser was always my favorite part and saving #princesspeach. The different levels and worlds were great. Some more challenging than others. Finally making it to the end of a level and leaping to that flag always made me feel accomplished!  Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition, GreyNintendo Super Mario Bros. Classic NES
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
Gamer Expert Level 3
It would have been nice to be able to upload the levels you make online. With a handheld, it is a fun feature to be able to share the levels with people locally. Very creative, and the new "medals" feature is a nice touch! For example one of the ways to get a medal is to "finish the course by collecting all 100 coins" or "finish the course as Weird Mario", or finish the course by only defeating the goombas". 5 out of 5 stars, fantastic!
Zugeiri O.
I love Nintendo and this Is a must when it comes to retro gaming. It's the beginning of a legacy and it brings back lots of childhood memories I will get to share with my kids since we have a retro system that plays this Mario game. It's beating levels of play that takes Mario to different lands or islands trying to beat bowser and it's just plain fun.
erin m.
Who doesn't love the original Mario?! I remember when this game first came out and it was so hard to beat! It took me forever to beat the whole game! And we thought the graphics on it were the greatest! I kind wish they still made games like this! Especially for kids, because to many of the games now are so realistic and violent so it is hard to distinguish games from real life sometimes!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
I can seriously play this game all day long. I’ve been playing this since I was little and love it. It’s a lot of fun going through levels to try to save the princess. The villains at the end of levels are fun to beat too. It’s an easy game for even younger kids to play. I would definitely recommend.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
There's nothing bad you can say about Mario Bros. You just can't. I grew up playing this game for hours on end only to watch these little teenage youtube nerds beat it in 5 minutes. I tell you what, if you're a purest, you have to get that pleasure out of getting every token and special room. There's nothing like it.
Tiffany A.
This game is a classic. It is one of the first video games I ever remember playing when I was little and I still love it. It's a simple, 'play for the sake of playing' game.
Sidescrollers are great games for anyone to play, even people who wouldn't call themselves gamers. The controls are easy to figure out and the levels area challenging but fun at the same time. I'd recommend this game to anyone!
Shelby H.
Auburn, WA
What's the name of the gentleman in the green?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Who else this this game is a classic?
Glorimar M.
Frisco, TX
Who likes to play Mario Bros games?
Samantha s.
Vance, AL
Is this game the exact same as on the original Nintendo?
Kristen H.
I loved this game as a kid!!! Who else did??