BY NINTENDO #7 in Nintendo Games

Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
Oh my goodness!!! I love all the Mario games. They are so so so much fun!! I used to play this when I was little, I'm 31 now. The game can be hard at times but there's nothing like being able to save the princess!!
Chevetria T.
Greenville , SC
I absolutely love this game.😍 Everything in it is amazing. I love the levels and the graphics. The Music was so very simple. I will play this game every day just to beat the bad guys. It Reminds me of my childhood. 😅
Emily F.
Lena, WI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Classic game! I would still love playing this game if I still had the console. I never got enough of it and for if being the first of the series, it never gets old.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Ok, who doesn’t love this game? This is such a cult classic. I could sit there and play this game for days! It’s such an innocent fun time. A blast from the past, in a time where games were sweet and child friendly.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Me and my kids absolutely love playing this game together. The little boy avatar is my favorite feature about this game..he is so cute..the graphics are awesome. And the game gives us hours of fun.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
The original version of #supermariobros will always be my favorite and have a special place in my heart. I have spent countless hours playing this as a kid on the original #nintendo and having a great time. Beating #bowser was always my favorite part and saving #princesspeach. The different levels and worlds were great. Some more challenging than others. Finally making it to the end of a level and leaping to that flag always made me feel accomplished!  Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition, GreyNintendo Super Mario Bros. Classic NES
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Nintendo Super Mario Bros. Classic NES The graphics on the classic Mario def aren't pleasant to look at after seeing the newer ones. The concept of the game is fun. Classic mario never goes out of style.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Gamer Expert Level 3
It would have been nice to be able to upload the levels you make online. With a handheld, it is a fun feature to be able to share the levels with people locally. Very creative, and the new "medals" feature is a nice touch! For example one of the ways to get a medal is to "finish the course by collecting all 100 coins" or "finish the course as Weird Mario", or finish the course by only defeating the goombas". 5 out of 5 stars, fantastic!
Zugeiri O.
I love Nintendo and this Is a must when it comes to retro gaming. It's the beginning of a legacy and it brings back lots of childhood memories I will get to share with my kids since we have a retro system that plays this Mario game. It's beating levels of play that takes Mario to different lands or islands trying to beat bowser and it's just plain fun.
erin m.
Who doesn't love the original Mario?! I remember when this game first came out and it was so hard to beat! It took me forever to beat the whole game! And we thought the graphics on it were the greatest! I kind wish they still made games like this! Especially for kids, because to many of the games now are so realistic and violent so it is hard to distinguish games from real life sometimes!
Shelby H.
Auburn, WA
What's the name of the gentleman in the green?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Who else this this game is a classic?
Glorimar M.
Mckinney, TX
Who likes to play Mario Bros games?
Samantha s.
Vance, AL
Is this game the exact same as on the original Nintendo?
Kristen H.
I loved this game as a kid!!! Who else did??