BY NINTENDO #41 in Nintendo Games

• Which Super Mario game was your FAVORITE as a kid?1 Answers
  • I'm here for my badge! My favorite game ever.5 Answers
  • Try going to your local game store 6 Answers
Fernandoo T.
One of my all time favorite games I played as a kid and I still play it from time to time but, it's always good to play it when you want to kill time.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Great game for kids. i used to play this for hours upon hours. Easy controls, and straightforward gameplay. Mario is still trying to save peach.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This game brings back so many good memories as a child! I loved getting a feather & flying up really high to secret places on different levels!
Yoanna I.
Baytown, TX
By far one of my favorite Mario games!!!!! growing up in the 90s that's all we played! absolutely love this game. can't go wrong with mario!
Byanka D.
I still have this and I still love playing it :)! I will never forget about this game especially since it brings memories of the olden days.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR
Cant go wrong with the original games ! They were made the best! They are fun, affordable, and competitive! I enjoy playing with my husband
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I don't think you can ever go wrong with Mario. It's the game that practically took the gaming world by storm. Mario is fun for all ages.
Kelly S.
I love all of the Mario games, and I consistently go back to this one on my DS. It's a classic Mario game, and one that never gets old.
Josephine P.
Clare, IA
Great game to sit back and enjoy some gaming to! i loved this game as a child on the nintendo ds or wii! definetely recommen this game!
Cassandra H.
Clymer, NY
My son loves to play this game, and so do I! He loves his game boy advance, and playing all the games I played when I was little!
Charlotte D.
Murray, KY
How do I get this I would love 2 try it
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Where I can buy this ?
Kassandra L.
Try going to your local game store
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I'm here for my badge! My favorite game ever.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone remembers playing this back in the 80s and 90s? Nintendo Super Mario Advance 4