BY NINTENDO #42 in Nintendo Games

• Which Super Mario game was your FAVORITE as a kid?1 Answers
  • I'm here for my badge! My favorite game ever.5 Answers
  • Try going to your local game store 6 Answers
Jessica A.
I've not played this game on gameboy but I did play it on the NES system as well as I have it on my Wii. Awesome game that everyone needs to play at some point in their life.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Love this game!! I have Super Mario Allstars, which includes this game. I love switching it up and playing this one--especially because I love when he gets the flying fox (maybe Raccoon? tail!). Music is so catchy too!
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
This is like the game of my childhood. I have good memories of working hard at home so that my mom would reward me with buying me this game. It is probably where my love of consoles began
Trysten B.
Ramona, OK
This game brings back childhood memories of playing on the old Nintendo with my brother! I live these games so much its hours of fun. You get drawn in so easy and fall in I've with it.
julia m.
Olive Branch, MS
This game brings me back to childhood spending my Saturday mornings either playing this game or watching infomercials. I love this game just as much as I did as a kid!
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
This is one of my favorite games of all times. The animation in this game is so fun and colorful. It doesn't seem as basic as past marios. This game is an original.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
I love this game. Mario is a great game I've been playing them since they first came out and will probably play them for a long time to come just a big kid lol.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
I love this game! Might be my favorite Mario. I love the powers of the treasure and going to the different lands. I do miss cheat codes on my Sega though lol!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Of all the Marios, old and current, this is my favorite game. The levels are fun, the secrets are neat to explore and of course there are always surprises.
Fernandoo T.
One of my all time favorite games I played as a kid and I still play it from time to time but, it's always good to play it when you want to kill time.
Charlotte D.
Murray, KY
How do I get this I would love 2 try it
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Where I can buy this ?
Kassandra L.
Try going to your local game store
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I'm here for my badge! My favorite game ever.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone remembers playing this back in the 80s and 90s? Nintendo Super Mario Advance 4