BY NINTENDO

• I'm here for my badge! My favorite game ever.4 Answers
  • Try going to your local game store 6 Answers
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
The Mario Bros. are back!And with more revenge.It certainly beats all other Super Mario Games by Nintendo.The story goes that the Kaopalings have stolen the magical wand from each world and have turned them into animals.The game is a pure thrill.I can guarantee u that u will enjoy it a lot.The levels are not so easy,not so tough.It's the perfect combination of skill and strategy.The Racoon and Tanooki Mario are super cool.I always enjoy throwing off the turtule shells into enemies.Thogh Mario is the main character,I prefer playing with Luigi too.This game goes to to The parent"s choice awards!
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
Oh my God! I remember this game when it was on the Nintendo. I loved it and yes it was very fun. I could play for hours, back then it was very affordable. But now I don't know. The nitendo games are rare to find for the old system.
Noel R.
Jacksonville, NC
Super Mario is so much fun for any age! This was big when I was a pre-teen and I remember my dad loving it too. Heck, he played it way more than I did! This is definitely something I would buy a game boy again for.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
One of my favorite Mario games. Got it for my daughter but it's a little hard for her to play so I'm the one who plays it the most but she still gets entertained watching me play.
Jessica A.
I've not played this game on gameboy but I did play it on the NES system as well as I have it on my Wii. Awesome game that everyone needs to play at some point in their life.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
This is one of my favorite games of all times. The animation in this game is so fun and colorful. It doesn't seem as basic as past marios. This game is an original.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
I love this game! Might be my favorite Mario. I love the powers of the treasure and going to the different lands. I do miss cheat codes on my Sega though lol!
Fernandoo T.
One of my all time favorite games I played as a kid and I still play it from time to time but, it's always good to play it when you want to kill time.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This game brings back so many good memories as a child! I loved getting a feather & flying up really high to secret places on different levels!
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR
Cant go wrong with the original games ! They were made the best! They are fun, affordable, and competitive! I enjoy playing with my husband
Charlotte D.
Murray, KY
How do I get this I would love 2 try it
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert
Where I can buy this ?
Kassandra L.
Try going to your local game store
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I'm here for my badge! My favorite game ever.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone remembers playing this back in the 80s and 90s? Nintendo Super Mario Advance 4