BY NINTENDO

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 1
Really fun and addicting game. Mario has been a favorite my whole life. This game has a lot of levels, and its very easy to play for all ages. I could play this game all day . I highly recommend.
Timothy K.
Beaumont , TX
Super cute and a fun classic I loved everything about Mario back in my childhood the game itself was super cute I loved how Mario could change into a kitty..... super cute and fun for the whole family
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
This game is great. It's a classic Super Mario game that is innovative even by today's standards. Really fun game, brought back a lot of childhood memories of playing Super Mario with my little brother!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is another hit from Nintendo and Mario Bros it reminds me slot of the Original with a few up grades.I play this game all the time and it never gets old. The graphics are good and the gameplay is true to the Mario franchise.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
The Mario Bros. are back!And with more revenge.It certainly beats all other Super Mario Games by Nintendo.The story goes that the Kaopalings have stolen the magical wand from each world and have turned them into animals.The game is a pure thrill.I can guarantee u that u will enjoy it a lot.The levels are not so easy,not so tough.It's the perfect combination of skill and strategy.The Racoon and Tanooki Mario are super cool.I always enjoy throwing off the turtule shells into enemies.Thogh Mario is the main character,I prefer playing with Luigi too.This game goes to to The parent"s choice awards!
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Super Mario is such a fun game to play alone or with others. There are so many levels and games to play that make it very entertaining. The graphics are pretty cool too. Great for all ages.
Taylor S.
Oh this brings back the memories right here, I loved this game so much when I was a kid, I sucked terribly at it though, it was a little difficult for my 5 year old brain. But oh man it was fun, I just recently sold my game boy to a young little lady that I'm sure will enjoy this game and many others just as much as I did.
Jaclyn T.
This game was so much fun! I liked mixing in the little mushroom huts for extras and treasure with the levels. Good dynamic gameplay, some levels are easy, some not so much. The fun costumes Mario puts on for different powers are great too.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Oh my God! I remember this game when it was on the Nintendo. I loved it and yes it was very fun. I could play for hours, back then it was very affordable. But now I don't know. The nitendo games are rare to find for the old system.
Noel R.
Jacksonville, NC
Super Mario is so much fun for any age! This was big when I was a pre-teen and I remember my dad loving it too. Heck, he played it way more than I did! This is definitely something I would buy a game boy again for.
Charlotte D.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Where I can buy this ?
Kassandra L.
binghamton, NY
Try going to your local game store
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I'm here for my badge! My favorite game ever.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone remembers playing this back in the 80s and 90s? Nintendo Super Mario Advance 4